Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)

wanghx

Mar 28, 2008, 5:17:33 PM3/28/08
to salon-...@googlegroups.com, lihlii-g
亏好我及时下载了,已经被删除了。liveleak 职员受到威胁。
video package:
http://cache.pando.com/soapservices/Package/package.pando?id=2671BE59DE7217D6F523F1A61C7610E1B66AAF22&key=003E2BF6AF6CF25A2C711E375796407B1E0EBAEC090D5791166BEDEA02DD90D1&tt=S2W&embedId=19A44C2F46F0FCFF8F86D8BCE48AFAF4

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103
Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)

Geert Wilders 荷兰自由党国会议员主持拍摄的反伊斯兰教影片。

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d26_1206135902
Geert Wilders Interview Danish TV March 18 2008
Geert Wilders Interviewed by Tine Goetzsche

我发现还有比荷兰语更难听的语言,丹麦语。:) 现在习惯了觉得荷兰语变好听了。

看过上面两部短片,Geert Wilders 他有很多观点我赞同。移民数量是个问题,首
先要解决内部的矛盾。希望伊斯兰教进行改革。
如果你总是退缩,永远不会减轻暴力威胁。一味的绥靖政策已经在历史上证明,会
积累更大的暴力威胁。

他完全有权发表自己的观点和影片,但是不应该要求禁止古兰经。

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b9_1204898181
'Substantial' Dutch terror risk

The Netherlands has raised its terrorism alert level to "substantial",
partly due to the expected release of an anti-Islam film.
It is the second-highest alert level, although the justice ministry said
"there is no concrete evidence" that the country faced possible attacks.

The move comes as far-right Dutch MP Geert Wilders prepares to air his
film, which has already angered Muslims.

Mr Wilders has said the film is about the Koran, but gave few details.

Defiance

He has revealed that his 15-minute film is entitled Fitna, an Arabic
word used to describe strife or discord, usually religious.

The project has already been condemned by several Muslim countries,
including Iran and Pakistan.

The lawmaker has said his work will show how the Koran is "an
inspiration for intolerance, murder and terror".

According to a Dutch daily which has seen some of the footage, the film
has the Koran opening.

Inside the pages of the book are shown images of atrocities in Muslim
countries that the film-maker thinks are inspired by verses of the Koran.

Last month, Mr Wilders said he expected that his work would be shown in
the Netherlands in March and also released on the internet.

He said he was determined to release the film, despite government
warnings that this would damage Dutch political and economic interests.

Van Gogh murder

In the past, Mr Wilders - who leads the Freedom Party - has called for
the Koran to be banned and likened it to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

He has described Dutch culture as superior to what he says is a retarded
Islamic culture and believes immigrants must assimilate by getting rid
of what he calls the intolerant and fascist parts of the Koran.

Mr Wilders has had police protection since Dutch director Theo Van Gogh
was killed by a radical Islamist in 2004.

Mr Van Gogh's film Submission included verses from the Koran shown
against a naked female body.

As well as the killing of Mr Van Gogh, Dutch politicians are mindful of
the widespread protests by Muslims that followed the publication of
cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad in newspapers in Denmark and
other European countries in 2006.

Source

Marked as: Mature

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f0_1203510687
'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam,' says Holland's rising political star
Geert Wilders, the popular MP whose film on Islam has fuelled the debate
on race in Holland, wants an end to mosque building and Muslim
immigration. Ian Traynor met him in The Hague

A TV addict with bleached hair who adores Maggie Thatcher and prefers
kebabs to hamburgers, Geert Wilders has got nothing against Muslims. He
just hates Islam. Or so he says. 'Islam is not a religion, it's an
ideology,' says Wilders, a lanky Roman Catholic right-winger, 'the
ideology of a retarded culture.'

The Dutch politician, who sees himself as heir to a recent string of
assassinated or hounded mavericks who have turned Holland upside down,
has been doing a crash course in Koranic study. Likening the Islamic
sacred text to Hitler's Mein Kampf, he wants the 'fascist Koran'
outlawed in Holland, the constitution rewritten to make that possible,
all immigration from Muslim countries halted, Muslim immigrants paid to
leave and all Muslim 'criminals' stripped of Dutch citizenship and
deported 'back where they came from'. But he has nothing against
Muslims. 'I have a problem with Islamic tradition, culture, ideology.
Not with Muslim people.'

Wilders has been immersing himself in the suras and verse of
seventh-century Arabia. The outcome of his scholarship, a short film,
has Holland in a panic. He is just putting the finishing touches to the
10-minute film, he says, and talking to four TV channels about screening it.

'It's like a walk through the Koran,' he explains in a sterile
conference room in the Dutch parliament in The Hague, security chaps
hovering outside. 'My intention is to show the real face of Islam. I see
it as a threat. I'm trying to use images to show that what's written in
the Koran is giving incentives to people all over the world. On a daily
basis Moroccan youths are beating up homosexuals on the streets of
Amsterdam.'

Wilders is lucid and shrewd and the provactive soundbites trip easily
off his tongue. He was recently voted Holland's most effective
politician. If 18 months ago he sat alone in the second chamber or lower
house in The Hague, his People's Party now has nine of 150 seats and is
running at about 15 per cent in the polls. His Islam-bashing seems to be
paying off. And not only in Holland. All across Europe, the new breed of
right-wing populists are trying to revive their political fortunes by
appealing to anti-Muslim prejudice.

A few months ago the Swiss People's Party of the pugnacious billionaire
Christoph Blocher won a general election while simultaneously running a
campaign to change the Swiss constitution to ban the building of
minarets on mosques. Last month in Antwerp, far-right leaders from 15
European cities and from political parties in Belgium, Germany and
Austria got together to launch a charter 'against the Islamisation of
western European cities', reiterating the call for a mosque-building
moratorium.

'We already have more than 6,000 mosques in Europe, which are not only a
place to worship but also a symbol of radicalisation, some financed by
extreme groups in Saudi Arabia or Iran,' argued Filip Dewinter, leader
of Belgium's Flemish separatist party, the Vlaams Belang, who organised
the Antwerp get-together. 'Its minarets are six floors high, higher than
the floodlights of the Feyenoord soccer stadium,' he said of a new
mosque being built in Rotterdam. 'These kinds of symbols have to stop.'

Where a few years ago the far right in Europe concentrated its fire on
immigration, these days Islam is fast becoming the most popular target.
It is a campaign that is having mixed results. In Switzerland, the
Blocher party has been highly successful. In Holland, Wilders is
thriving by constantly poking sticks in the eyes of the politically
correct Dutch establishment. But when Susanne Winter ran for a seat on
the local council in the Austrian city of Graz last month by branding
the Prophet Muhammad a child molester, she lost her far-right Freedom
Party votes.

For the mainstream centre-right in Europe, foreigner-bashing is also
backfiring. Roland Koch, the German Christian Democrat once tipped as a
future Chancellor, wrecked his chances a fortnight ago by forfeiting a
12-point lead in a state election after a campaign that denounced Muslim
ritual slaughter practices and called for the deportation of young
immigrant criminals.

Wilders echoes some of the arguments against multiculturalism that have
convulsed Germany in recent years. Like many on the traditional German
right, he wants the European Judaeo-Christian tradition to be formally
recognised as the dominating culture, or Leitkultur. 'There is no
equality between our culture and the retarded Islamic culture. Look at
their views on homosexuality or women,' he says.

But if Wilders shares positions and aims with others on the far right in
Europe, he is also a very specific Dutch phenomenon, viewing himself as
a libertarian provocateur like the late Pim Fortuyn or Theo van Gogh,
railing against 'Islamisation' as a threat to what used to be the
easy-going Dutch model of tolerance.

'My allies are not Le Pen or Haider,' he emphasises. 'We'll never join
up with the fascists and Mussolinis of Italy. I'm very afraid of being
linked with the wrong rightist fascist groups.' Dutch iconoclasm,
Scandinavian insistence on free expression, the right to provoke are
what drive him, he says.

He shrugs off anxieties that his film will trigger a fresh bout of
violence of the kind that left Van Gogh stabbed to death on an Amsterdam
street and his estranged colleague Ayaan Hirsi Ali in hiding, or the
murderous furore over the Danish cartoons in 2005.

The Dutch government is planning emergency evacuation of its nationals
and diplomats from the Middle East should the Wilders film be shown. It
is alarmed about the impact on Dutch business. 'Our Prime Minister is a
big coward. The government is weak,' says Wilders. 'They hate my guts
and I don't like them either.'

And if people are murdered as a result of his film? 'They say that if
there's bloodshed it would be the responsibility of this strange
politician. It's almost a self-fulfilling prophecy. They're creating an
atmosphere. I'm not responsible for using democratic means and acting
within the law. I don't want Dutch people or Dutch interests to be hurt.'

But he does want to create a stir. 'Islam is something we can't afford
any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Koran banned. We need to
stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no
more Islamic schools, no more imams... Not all Muslims are terrorists,
but almost all terrorists are Muslims.'

Free speech or hate speech? 'I don't create hate. I want to be honest. I
don't hate people. I don't hate Muslims. I hate their book and their
ideology.'

For more than three years, Wilders has been paying for his 'honesty' by
living under permanent police guard as the internet bristles with
threats on his life. He has lived in army barracks, in prisons, under
guard at home. 'There's no freedom, no privacy. If I said I was not
afraid, I would be lying.'

There is little doubt that if Wilders's film exists - and it's shrouded
in secrecy - and is broadcast, it will be construed as blasphemy in
large parts of the world and may spark a new bloody crisis in relations
between the West and the Muslim world.

He does not seem to care. 'People ask why don't you moderate your voice
and not make this movie. If I do that and not say what I think, then the
extremists who threaten me would win.'

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=668_1203347057
Why English Quran has Added Words that Arabic Quran Doesn't Have
This covers the verse in the quran that allows men to beat their wives.
But more importantly, it shows how the original Arabic version of the
quran has been watered down in English translations so as not to appear
as violent.

Whenever someone quotes an English version of the quran to demonstrate
how "peaceful" and "compassionate" islam is, remember it was
intentionally changed to fool English speakers into thinking islam is
tolerant.

From:
http://www.youtube.com/investigateislamvid

g wrote: Geert Wilders' Film Has Been Released