FW: Good philosophy!

kuljit kropha

Sep 2, 2010, 2:14:14 AM9/2/10
to bs kapoor, Prem Thamas, ateesh kropha, ameen kropha, lahoul spiti, vivek dube

 Dear all,

 I found these thoughts interesting - you too might!! Fairly common sense at first glance, but profound as one reflects over them.

 bye and regards,

 kuljit

This is good philosophy!

Awesome...Encouraging Stuff

 cid:7E71CCE7DEA54E13861ACA81FE65C76A@npil.commth

cid:1B84E5F3A8F14544869CF8646FFE9420@npil.com

cid:090FD4189068423F939CFA91FE701C5D@npil.com

cid:C2E175A22E2F404A97C396FF65A3F59F@npil.com

cid:678E8E3941AB4B419C632C7B2DF06A9C@npil.com

cid:CD4BE94AA3BE4255A4EACDF2F8862E27@npil.com
cid:76C23A68E5434ADA8CC0A6D306C10388@npil.com

cid:659B2341587947F58B3A6EA4DBA64378@npil.com

image005.jpg
image007.jpg
image006.jpg
image004.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image008.jpg
image001.jpg

sunil jaspa

Sep 2, 2010, 10:49:57 AM9/2/10
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
it was touchy n true
thanks for forwarding
sunil jaspa

--
Julley to all Lahoulian & Spitians around the world, this is an open forum for all to share their views/news/various topics and imp. Messages which are considered for betterment of our motherland and general public/members, NO obscene, abusive photos & languages are permitted in this group. Invite, Inform, Encourage your friends & relatives
To join this group.

http://sites.google.com/site/mylahoul/home

http://sites.google.com/site/lahoulisdotcom/

image007.jpg
image006.jpg
image003.jpg
image001.jpg
image008.jpg
image002.jpg
image005.jpg
image004.jpg

AJAY KUMAR

Sep 2, 2010, 9:01:55 PM9/2/10
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
अच्छा जी, आगे से ऐसा बनने की कोशिश करेंगे !

On 9/2/10, sunil jaspa <jaspa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it was touchy n true
> thanks for forwarding
> sunil jaspa
>
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM, kuljit kropha <kro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Dear all,
>>
>> I found these thoughts interesting - you too might!! Fairly common sense
>> at first glance, but profound as one reflects over them.
>>
>> bye and regards,
>>
>> kuljit
>>

>> *This is good philosophy!*
>>
>> Awesome...Encouraging Stuff
>> [image: cid:7E71CCE7DEA54E13...@npil.com]mth
>>
>> [image: cid:1B84E5F3A8F14544...@npil.com]
>>
>> [image: cid:090FD4189068423F...@npil.com]
>>

>> [image: cid:C2E175A22E2F404A...@npil.com]
>>

>> [image: cid:678E8E3941AB4B41...@npil.com]
>>
>> [image: cid:CD4BE94AA3BE4255...@npil.com]
>> [image: cid:76C23A68E5434ADA...@npil.com]
>>
>> [image: cid:659B2341587947F5...@npil.com]

prakash chand

Sep 4, 2010, 2:52:59 AM9/4/10
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
" Great mens are they who see that spiritual thought is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world."
With Regards

Prakash C. Akash.

--- On Thu, 2/9/10, kuljit kropha <kro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg

Ashok Kumar

Sep 4, 2010, 5:11:53 AM9/4/10
to lahou...@googlegroups.com
Very true Kropha ji, every word though appears so common yet carries lessons to change the course of life itself, of course if followed in true spirit. My thanks to all who keep posting such meaningful learnings. At times when we are increasingly getting obsessed with instant gratification of "chai", such wisdom often reminds us of the importance of 'tennis balls" in our lives (ref. PL Thankur ji's post of Aug.30). I liked the following lessons the most:

“We make them cry who care for us,

We cry for those who never care for us,

This is the truth of life, its strange but true.

Once you realize this, its never too late to change.”

In prayer that change will come sooner than later for all of us.....Ashok
--
“I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”....Chuang Tzu
This conversation is locked