SF: KinkForAll is coming back to San Francisco on June 16th and it needs your help!

RagingAmazon

Mar 22, 2012, 11:42:24 PM3/22/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Heeeelloooo world!

If you missed the announcement, KFASF2 is happening at Noisebridge on June 16th, and while we don't need much (ad-hoc FTW!) we can use a little help spreading the word.

1) Check out the wiki and sign up at http://wiki.kinkforall.org/KinkForAllSanFrancisco2!
2) Follow @kfasf on Twitter, join the conversation, and tell your friends.

3) Got graphics skills and free time?  I'm still working on fliers and postcards and would love some help!  Check out past materials here.

Can't wait to see you in June!

~Alisa

"'You know zat another term for an icongrapher would be 'photographer?'  From the old word Photus in Latation, vhich means--' 'To prance around like an idiot ordering everyone about as if you owened the place.'" ~ Pratchett; the Truth