KFASF2: Easy ways to tell your friends

RagingAmazon

Apr 5, 2012, 2:21:32 PM4/5/12
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've been sending emails to friends and loose tie contacts about KFASF2 over the last couple of weeks and thought I'd share some templates I've used.  Please personalize these to make them more relevant (and/or more actionable) for the recipient.  I've also attached the flier again so you can send it along without having to search for it.

[For tech ppl]
Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I wanted to make sure you know about KinkForAll which is an unconference I'm putting together at Noisebridge on June 16th. I am learning to hit my mark at the geek/hacker/opensource/ sexuality crosshairs and wanted to reach out to you both for feedback on that, and because I would love to bring in discussion about anonymity, internet privacy, and crowd-sourced knowledge. You can check out the wiki and sign up at http://wiki.kinkforall.org/KinkForAllSanFrancisco2 if you're interested, and you can also follow @kfasf for more updates.

Best,
<your name>

[For loose ties I’m trying to bring into the loop]
Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I'd love to get together sometime soon (maybe next week?) but in the meantime, I wanted to make sure you know about KinkForAll which is an unconference on the intersection of sexuality and the rest of life that I’m helping to organize in SF.  KFASF2 is happening at Noisebridge on June 16th. You can check out the wiki and sign up at http://wiki.kinkforall.org/KinkForAllSanFrancisco2 if you're interested, and you can also follow @kfasf for more updates.

Best,
<your name>

[For people I’ve randomly met]

Hello
I believe we met at ______ a couple of weeks/days/decades ago.  I wanted to make sure you know about KinkForAll which is an unconference on the intersection of sexuality with the rest of life that I’m helping to organize in SF.  KFASF2 is happening at Noisebridge on June 16th, and along with its focus on sexuality I am hoping to bring a strong focus on internet privacy, relationship hacking and, peer-to-peer information sharing. You can check out the wiki and sign up at http://wiki.kinkforall.org/KinkForAllSanFrancisco2 if you're interested, and you can also follow @kfasf for more updates.

Best,
<your name>

Thanks for spreading the word!
Alisa

"'You know zat another term for an icongrapher would be 'photographer?'  From the old word Photus in Latation, vhich means--' 'To prance around like an idiot ordering everyone about as if you owened the place.'" ~ Pratchett; the Truth
KFASF8.5x11V4.pdf