I've started a Wikiversity-course KTurtle

reschke...@googlemail.com

Feb 3, 2008, 8:29:04 PM2/3/08
to KTurtle; an eduactinal programming environment
Look here:

http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Kurs:KTurtle/Material

At the German Wikiversity we (= at the moment me) will try to offer
some materials for KTurtle. But please understand, there won't be much
'new' ressources untill autumn 2008 .

Yours Michael

PS If there're any German-speaking mailing list members please contact
me.

reschke...@googlemail.com

Feb 4, 2008, 11:04:23 AM2/4/08
to KTurtle; an eduactinal programming environment
Hi,

if there are any German users of KTurtle in this list, please join the
German Wikiversity-Community!

Look here: http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Kurs:KTurtle/Community

We will use the slogan "Bist du eine Schildkröte? - Are you a turtle?"
to promote the software.

Look here: http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Bild:KTurtle_Banner_2008_01.gif

Does anybody knows anything about schools using this programm???

Yours Michael from germany

On 4 Feb., 02:29, "reschke.mich...@googlemail.com"