hijacking links with two jscrollpane instances on a page

dz015

Nov 10, 2010, 2:24:17 PM11/10/10
to jscrollpane
I have two instances of jscrollpane initiaded by:
$('.scrollable).jScrollPane({
echo "showArrows: false,";
echo "verticalGutter: 20,";
echo "animateScroll: true,";
echo "hijackInternalLinks: true";
});

Hijack links is set to TRUE, and no links have a repeated id. Can
jScrollPane handle hijackinglinks with two instances?

- matt

Kelvin Luck

Nov 11, 2010, 3:57:14 AM11/11/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As far as I know it should work.

Can you edit this jsfiddle example so that it replicates the situation
you are in and see if you can duplicate the problem:
http://www.jsfiddle.net/Ncv4R/

If you can then press the "Update" button to get a new URL demonstrating
the problem and post that URL back here. That way I have a test case
that I can use when trying to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Kelvin :)

dz015

Nov 12, 2010, 11:46:16 AM11/12/10
to jscrollpane
Link to recreated problem: http://www.jsfiddle.net/Ncv4R/10/

Link one will take you to first jscrollpnae(box 1), but not
hijacked(does not have animation, and won't jump to link it if it's
not already in the view screen).

Second link works fine, takes you to second jscrollpnae(box 2) and
animates to correct location.

any help is appreciated,

- matt

Kelvin Luck

Nov 15, 2010, 6:09:53 AM11/15/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the test page - that shows the problem perfectly.

I've added this as an issue on github and will investigate as soon as
possible:
https://github.com/vitch/jScrollPane/issues/issue/25

Thanks again for the bug report and the test-case,

Kelvin :)