Congratulations to our Budding Business Tycoonnnn!!!!!!!!!!

sophia...@accenture.com

Sep 17, 2010, 1:33:45 PM9/17/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybodyyy,

Please join me in Congratulating the Business Tycoon of our Group ----- KEERTHI RAJENDRAN on his most successful completion of MBA..Sorry MBA(UK)..that's how he wanted ppl to call it..

I 'll forget not, to mention that he has not only come out with a "First Class" but the only Indian to be the University Topper from the University of Bedfordshire..Guyss watch NDTV,CNN-IBN,n other news channels..A brainy fellow with french beard n specs would wave his hands to the press..don wonder who???thats rrr one and onlyyyyyyy KEEEEERTHIIIIIIIIII...enna keerthi?? nee sonna maadhiriye eludhitaena???!!!!

Jokes apart...enna dhaan irundhalum namma mannoda perumaya kaapathitae pa!!! AM REALLY PROUD OF U!! unna nenaicha enaku rombaaaa perumaya iruku!!! SUPERRR THALA...Kalakitinga!!!!..

Guys please be aware, our keerthi is not only ready with a title Keerthi MBA(UK) to be posted on his wedding invitation, wedding hall boards but also ready as an agmark "Samayalkaaran" also..and claims that it will help the "varaporavanga" means his would-be.. ;-)
The rest is yoursss guyzzzzzzz...Let the battle begiinnnnnnnnnnnn..........;-)

Regards,
Sophia Xavier

Ranjith palanisamy

Sep 17, 2010, 11:39:35 PM9/17/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Keerthi ,

Its really great to hear that . mappula namma manatha kappathida... that too heard from one of the topper in our branch.

Great going..

Regards,
Ranjith

--
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
||--  Our DB @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao_3VdZNn1E7cnNseXRCc0hRRlYtLS13UndTeXhpQnc&hl=en  --||

magesh waran

Sep 17, 2010, 11:46:44 PM9/17/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Vaizthukal Nanbaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Unna Ninicha yannaku Parumiyaa Irruku da... Yappadi da athu Nee Nalla Samipanu Yannaku tharium.... how come to others........? Naan Sollala Machi..... athuthan vithipola irruku... cooooooooool da..........

Loving,
Mageshwaran.

--- On Fri, 17/9/10, sophia...@accenture.com <sophia...@accenture.com> wrote:
--
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
||--  Our DB @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao_3VdZNn1E7cnNseXRCc0hRRlYtLS13UndTeXhpQnc&hl=en  --||
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

suresh....@wipro.com

Sep 17, 2010, 11:54:03 PM9/17/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keerthi,

First of all, Congrats... This is just a gift for all your persistent efforts. I wish you to achieve more success in your life!!

Regards,
Suresh.

________________________________

Sep 18, 2010, 8:09:10 AM9/18/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
My hearty congratulations Keerthi...

Swapna

Girish Rajasekharan

Sep 18, 2010, 10:29:09 AM9/18/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Congrts keerthi....

akila y

Sep 18, 2010, 11:26:25 AM9/18/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Keerthi!!!

Regards,
Akila

baskar boopathy

Sep 18, 2010, 10:41:54 PM9/18/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Paapi,
Vazhthukal da ....tamizhan da nee .... enga ponalum antha oorla oru kalaku kalakunumnuratha prove pannita .. All the Best for your future and waiting fr u to send in a mail on getting a job ...

Regards,
Baskar

leeban paul

Sep 19, 2010, 5:06:03 AM9/19/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
congrats pappian!!!! proud of you? when are u coming to chennai , we'l arrange a band and musicians to welcome u with you fav dappaguthu song :) , dude
do send us the pics for your convocation without forget, also send all the pics of the gals you drooled ( including staff ) in your class .
and so wats the plan? are u going to work  in UK or come back and get married?

Also guys , FYI , our class Ranbir kapoor "Girish " has also finished his MS  in a leading US university and is now in texas .

keep rocking keethi. all the best for your further Phd studies and more studies.. keep studying and get more and more degrees

leeban

keerthi rajendran

Sep 20, 2010, 5:33:20 PM9/20/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com
Thank you friends........

Sankaran, Shivaprasath

Sep 21, 2010, 12:10:04 AM9/21/10
to jprec...@googlegroups.com

Congrats to keerthi and Girish…

Thanks and Regards,

Shivaprasath S

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

The enclosed unclassified technical data / software is being transmitted in accordance with approved License No. D409843 dated Feb7, 2009 & valid until Feb 28, 2014 and D361897 dated Oct 12 2006 & valid until Oct 31 2011.  Diversion contrary to U.S. Export Administration Regulations is prohibited.