Team Workflows for new Ticket System

mlipscomb

Aug 17, 2010, 12:09:09 PM8/17/10
to Joomla! Community Working Group Leadership
Hi Everyone....

It's time to get organized for the new ticket system. If each team
could please respond back here (or email me -
matt.l...@community.joomla.org ) with the following:

1 - What are the typical requests the team gets though email? (For
example, 'My listing was unpublished...')
2 - If you had a form available for the above questions, what fields
would the team want available? (i.e., what extra questions need asked
that are specific to your team)
3 - What would be the amount of time that a ticket goes unanswered
before it should be escalated?

If everyone can have this in by Friday, 20 Aug, we can get it
structured quickly.

The goal is to have the system ready to test with by 1 Sep for the
teams.

If anyone has any questions, skype or e-mail me.

Cristina Solana | Nightshift Creative

Aug 18, 2010, 10:10:38 AM8/18/10
to Joomla! Community Working Group Leadership
Hello everyone,

For the JUGs:

1 - What are the typical requests the team gets though email?
> listing is unpublished, name change, username change (for those who may already have had a community login and was missed), duplicate listing, inactive JUG listed

2 - If you had a form available for the above questions, what fields
would the team want available?
> Contact Name, Joomla! User Group Name, Email Address, How can we help you (dropdown list: listing is unpublished, name change, username change, duplicate listing, inactive JUG listed), Message (text area)

3 - What would be the amount of time that a ticket goes unanswered
before it should be escalated?
> 3 business days

Kind regards,

Cistina

On Aug 17, 12:09 pm, mlipscomb <matt.lipsc...@community.joomla.org>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone....
>
> It's time to get organized for the new ticket system.  If each team
> could please respond back here (or email me -
> matt.lipsc...@community.joomla.org ) with the following:

vdrover

Aug 18, 2010, 3:12:27 PM8/18/10
to Joomla! Community Working Group Leadership
Preparing the JED one now.

Paul Orwig

Aug 18, 2010, 3:55:24 PM8/18/10
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt for moving this project forward. Here is what you asked for from the JCM:

Typical requests
1. How can I register as a new JCM author?
2. How can I submit an article?
3. How can I join the JCM team?
4. How can I submit an article in my non-english language?

Extra fields
Name
Email address
Language (if other than English)