Student Introduction: Aman Gautam

Aman Gautam

May 18, 2010, 10:24:59 AM5/18/10
to joomla-student-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,  warm regards. This is Aman Gautam, A JSOP student from Delhi India. Involved in  Multimedia Galleries project under Mr Marcelo Eden.
My contact Information Is :
yahoo : amang...@ymail.com
gmail : ipian...@gmail.com
skype : amn.gautam

Thanks to the mentors and the project for choosing me for the responsibility.

Regards

Mark Dexter

May 18, 2010, 11:31:52 AM5/18/10
to joomla-student-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aman. Thanks for the information and welcome to JSOP. We are really looking forward to seeing your work. Welcome! Mark Dexter

Lukas Polak

May 20, 2010, 7:21:34 AM5/20/10
to joomla-student-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am Lukas Polak, a JSOP student from Slovakia. I am a member of a team which will be working on Project Management Tools.
Contacts:
skype: zahorak90
gmail: polak....@gmail.com
icq (if you use it): 453 797 494
facebook: facebook.com/elfiiik

I also thank to mentors for choosing me for this project and offering me this opportunity to contribute on Joomla!

Regards,
Lukas