Welcome to Andrea Tarr

Louis Landry

Jun 10, 2011, 12:55:29 PM6/10/11
to Joomla! Leadership Team
The Production Leadership Team officially welcomes Andrea Tarr to the team.

Andrea has been an active and positive force in Joomla development for quite a while.  We are excited to have her join us and look forward to continue working with her closely as the latest addition to our team.

- Louis
--
Development Coordinator
Joomla! ... because open source matters.

Omar Ramos

Jun 10, 2011, 1:15:57 PM6/10/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Yup, I remember meeting Andrea (or "Andy" as we fondly call her :-) back at the Joomla Day in Las Vegas back in 2009 when we were all taking that development workshop Louis was putting on soaking up the new knowledge like sponges :-).

-Omar

Dianne Henning

Jun 10, 2011, 1:27:25 PM6/10/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Andy! Congratulations on your new role! :-)
Dianne

Marijke Stuivenberg

Jun 10, 2011, 7:24:09 PM6/10/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Andy and congrats also to the PLT for this excellent choise!

Marijke