Welcome to Omar Ramos

Ron Severdia

May 27, 2011, 3:09:21 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
The Production Leadership Team officially welcomes Omar Ramos to the team. Omar has been active on the Joomla Bug Squad and other areas of Joomla. We're happy to have him aboard!

Ryan W. Ozimek

May 27, 2011, 3:33:04 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Omar,

Congratulations on joining the PLT!

Best,
Ryan

Sent from my mobile device.

On May 27, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Ron Severdia <ron.se...@joomla.org> wrote:

The Production Leadership Team officially welcomes Omar Ramos to the team. Omar has been active on the Joomla Bug Squad and other areas of Joomla. We're happy to have him aboard!

Brad Baker

May 27, 2011, 3:36:09 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome onboard.

Louis Landry

May 27, 2011, 3:37:50 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hola. :-)

Welcome to the team Omar.

Cheers,
Louis

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Ron Severdia <ron.se...@joomla.org> wrote:
The Production Leadership Team officially welcomes Omar Ramos to the team. Omar has been active on the Joomla Bug Squad and other areas of Joomla. We're happy to have him aboard!

Development Coordinator
Joomla! ... because open source matters.
http://www.joomla.org

Chris Davenport

May 27, 2011, 3:39:09 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard Omar.

Chris.
Chris Davenport
Joomla Leadership Team - Production Working Group
Joomla Documentation Coordinator

Robert Deutz

May 27, 2011, 5:24:35 AM5/27/11
to Joomla Leadership
Hi Omar,

welcome aboard.

Cheers,
Robert

On 27 Mai, 09:39, Chris Davenport <chris.davenp...@joomla.org> wrote:
> Welcome aboard Omar.
>
> Chris.
>
> On 27 May 2011 08:37, Louis Landry <louis.lan...@joomla.org> wrote:
>

> > Hola. :-)
>
> > Welcome to the team Omar.
>
> > Cheers,
> > Louis

Andrea Tarr

May 27, 2011, 8:27:08 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Omar! I'm thrilled to hear you are joining the PLT.

Andy
http://www.doteasy.com

Sandra Warren

May 27, 2011, 9:07:37 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Omar, glad to have you on board!!!

Sandra

JM Simonet

May 27, 2011, 9:10:31 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Bienvenue, Omar.

JM
Please keep the Subject wording in your answers
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information contained in this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies.
Jean-Marie Simonet  /  infograf768
Joomla Leadership Team - Production Working group
Joomla! Translation Coordination Team

Paul Orwig

May 27, 2011, 9:22:56 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Omar!

paul

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 7:10 AM, JM Simonet <infog...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bienvenue, Omar.

JM

At 8:39 +0100 27/05/11, Chris Davenport wrote:
--
Please keep the Subject wording in your answers
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information contained in this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies.
Jean-Marie Simonet  /  infograf768
Joomla Leadership Team - Production Working group
Joomla! Translation Coordination Team

Matt Lipscomb

May 27, 2011, 9:23:23 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Omar!

Regards,
Matt Lipscomb

Dianne Henning

May 27, 2011, 9:30:23 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you join the team!
Dianne

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Matt Lipscomb <matt.l...@community.joomla.org> wrote:
Welcome, Omar!

Regards,
Matt Lipscomb

Alice Grevet

May 27, 2011, 10:01:09 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
A big welcome to you Omar!

Best regards,
Alice

Peter Martin

May 27, 2011, 10:28:11 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Great news, welcome Omar! Thanks for helping out in the PLT!

Greetings,
Peter Martin

Jacques Rentzke

May 27, 2011, 11:36:23 AM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Omar!

Jacques Rentzke
Secretary of the Board
Open Source Matters, Inc.

Wendy Robinson

May 27, 2011, 3:15:25 PM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,

Welcome!

Wendy

Omar Ramos

May 27, 2011, 5:16:03 PM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the PLT...I have a feeling this summer is going to see some wonderful Joomla magic happening :-).

Marijke Stuivenberg

May 27, 2011, 8:09:31 PM5/27/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,

Thanks for accepting this task, good to have you aboard.
Welcome!

Marijke

2011/5/27 Omar Ramos <orw...@gmail.com>
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the PLT...I have a feeling this summer is going to see some wonderful Joomla magic happening :-).

Christophe Demko

May 30, 2011, 4:09:12 AM5/30/11
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Bienvenue Omar!