An important info for all members (Must read)

Jharkhand e-Groups!

Sep 23, 2006, 10:51:25 AM9/23/06
to jhar...@googlegroups.com, jhark...@yahoogroups.com, jhar...@yahoogroups.co.in

Dear All Members,

Please, share your details and get enlisted your name at database of Jharkhand e-Groups: A Global Network of Jharkhand Region

What you may get by sharing your - Name, Birth Place, Occupation and Present Address and now your Phone no too...

=> You can meet people from your city or town either they are based at same city now or migrated to other city or abroad.

=> You may meet professional belonging to your field; and might be get supports and co-operations in future from each other

=> If you are a student or career maker then you got a good place to meet successful people from your birth place or near by your home. You may ask to their contact details and more info about them if they are enlisted in Jharkhand Network database to find probability to get help, supports and career guidance from them.

=> If you are an NRI then please try to know other people from your birth place who might be staying in near by your city or near by your home.

=> If you are a media professional like news reporter, documentary maker then please consider writing and publishing something about people who belongs to your birth place.

By doing above all you’d be blessed with lots of joy that you’ve ever imagined!

So, hurry up to build one global network for all at your own land Jharkhand

Click on this link below to enter your details
Alternatively please send your details at net...@jharkhand.org.uk

Note: You are not allowed to publish or forward this information/database to any third party without prior written consent of  Jharkhand Online Network, United Kingdom. For details please write to pr...@jharkhand.org.uk

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Central Group of Moderators,
Jharkhand Network (India)

  Jharkhand e-groups: Members

 Profile, Contact Details and Comments
Name v Native Place (district & state) Designation City State Country What do you think about Jharkhand Online Network? Your Contact No. Please
Amar K. Sinha Hazaribag, Jharkhand Chariman at IIJMC , Lucknow & Director of Siddhivinayakgreens P.Ltd. Lucknow & Newdelhi U.P. & Delhi India Excellent opportunity to Network with People of own Land
ACHAL BARLA RANCHI ENGINEER NOIDA UTTAR PRADESH INDIA THIS IS REALLY COOL...... Y DIDN`T I KNEW ABT THIS...
Abhishek Ghosh Jharkhand   Mumbai Maharastra India
Ajit Kumar Arrah, Bihar Managing Editor & Director, Radiance Media Delhi Delhi India Great way to connect with this land
Amit Kumar Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand Project Manager at Infosys Bhubaneswar Orissa India Great Initiative to connect all people who belong to Jharkhand
Amit Prakash Gupta Japla Cement Factory, Palamu,Bihar,Jharkhand IT Officer, Govt Of Maharashtra Mumbai Maharashtra India we will make it alive...online
Anand Koderma, Jharkhand   Bhopal MP India
Anthony Ekka Ranchi, Jharkhand Software Engineer Mumbai Maharashtra India
Anup Jamshedpur, Jharkhand   New Delhi Delhi India
Ar. Pankaj Kumar Lal Ranchi Architect Ranchi Jharkhand India Nice platform to interact and know about jharkhand people...
Arun Kumar Choudhary East Singhbhum, Jharkhand Student, MBA Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Arundhati Thakur Jamshedpur Web-Administrator JSR Jharkhand India. Its a nice portal for the people of Jharkhand
Ashok Kumar Ginjo Thakur Gaon, Distt. - Ranchi, State - Jharkhand Software Developer Delhi Delhi India It's best plateform to communicate with each other easily
Ashutosh Kumar Deoghar Software Engineer Delhi Delhi India
Ashwani Kumar Deoghar Student New Delhi Delhi India
Aslam Rajan pur/Pakistan Lawyer Jampur Punjab Pakistan Good and informative site.It is my favourite group
Atul Kumar Bihar Software Professional Danbury Connecticut USA
Avinash Mishra Ranchi Software Professional Columbus Indiana USA
B K Kachhap Ranchi, Jharkhand SrDEE/LMG/NF Railway Lumding Assam India It is good to read views
B Soren Brugges Student Brugges   Belgium
BRUNDABAN SOREN KEONJHAR & ORISSA MANAGER(LPG-SALES)/IOCL(MD) BHUBANESWAR ORISSA INDIA GOOD SOURCE FOR SHARING INFORMATIONS ON JHARKHAND
Balram Tiwary Jamshedpur, Jharkhand   St. Louis Missouri USA Good Idea!!!
Basudeo Mahto Hazaribagh Director (HR) Noida U.P. India That should be more informative and provide more information for remote area of Jharkhand
Bhupendra Kumar Garhwa Agro Research Professional Ranchi Jharkhand India Best Network
Bibhu Prasad Mohanty Koraput, Orissa Sr.Scientist-Site Coordinator Koraput Orissa India
Binod Kumar Panjiyar Ranchi   Ranchi Jharkhand India
Catherine Mao, Manipur Student Jamshedpur Jharkhand India Great Initiatve . Conneting people and creating a knowledge base.
Chetan   Computer Engineer London England United Kingdom
Dipti Hazaribag, Jharkhand Programme Officer in NGO Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom Great combination of brains towards development
Dr S Sarkar Jamtara, Jharkhand Veterinarian Ranchi Jharkhand India Let's see how it shapes up finally!
Dr janet singh Jamshedpur , Jharkhand Doctor Hazaribagh Jharkhand India Irrespective of time and distance , this jharkhand network enables us to contribute our valuable ideas for a better tomorrow in Jharkhand.
Dr. Dhunni Soren Santal Pargana, Jharkhand Doctor Liverpool England United Kingdom
Dr. Shaheen Ansari   Chairman, Arkitects Foundation India New Delhi Delhi India
Dr. Sunil Pio Mazbat (Darrang), Assam Lecturer Shillong Meghalaya India It is transforming the world to a village
Dukhi Ram Hembram     London England United Kingdom
Elina Horo   Research Student     Norway
G Mani Ranchi Sr. Manager , Oracle India New Delhi Delhi India It is a good start ...surely nice place to get in touch
Godfrey Heranz Assam     Assam India
Hemant Kumar Sundi Chaibasa   Chaibasa jharkhand India
Imteyaz Khan     Helsinki   Finland
Intekhab   Software Professional Seoul   Korea
Jagbandhu Sanda Singhbum, Jharkhand Development Professional Manila   Phillipines
Jane Shanti Singh Jamshedpur , Jharkhand Doctor London England United Kingdom Brings people from different spheres together.
Jawed Akhtar Jamshedpur NRE Dammam Eastern Province Kingdom of Saudi Arabia A very good platform to meet local peoples
Jhadeswar Murmu Bhatchhatar (Mayurbhanj, Orissa) Postdoc Research Fellow Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada Glad to hear that people are thinking of development..
Johnson Topno Ranchi & Jharkhand Senior Project Officer Madanapalle Andhra Pradesh India This Network should bind us all together and make contribution professionally our state a model state(in all respects) in the world where everyone has a space, love, harmony for one another.
Juhi Roy Patna, Bihar Lawyer Durham NC USA
KRIPA SHANKAR   senior sub-editor, Hindustan Times Delhi Delhi India
Kaif Mir Tatanagar.         Hopefully shall meet some old pals from Ranchi
Kumar Ranchi, Jharkhand Lawyer Delhi Delhi India I persued your group site and find excellent attempt to connect the persons with Jharkhand
Kumar Manish Ranchi,Jharkhand Technical Associate(Software Engineer) Kolkata West Bengal India Good place to share knowledge about my state
Kumar Patanjali Jamshedpur, Jharkhand   Bangalore Karnataka India
Kumar Rahul Nalanda, Bihar Graduate Student of Public Policy at the Duke University Durham North Carolina USA good but need to deliver on what it was intended for i.e. to contribute and to make a difference to the cause of Jharkhand
Lal kishore Das Hazaribagh, Jharkhand Student New Delhi Delhi India
Laljeet Oraon     Bhopal MP India
M C Deogam Singhbhum(W), Jharkhand Deputy General manager Bharuch Gujarat India Nice Platform to get in contact with Jharkhandis.
Mahadev Hansda Purulia, West Bengal Team Leader Dahod Gujarat India Its a great initiative to connect people interested in the issues related to Jharkhand regions. It helps in exchange our learning experiences.....
Maheshwar Munda Bandgaon/West Singhbhum/JH Asst. Executive Engineer Surat Gujrat India Nice place for intraction with Jharkhandis
Manjit Kumar Hembrom Jamtara Student Jamtara Jharkhand India
Manmeet Singh Virdi Jamshedpur   Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Mithlesh Raj Dhanbad Student Dhanbad Jharkhand India
Mrs. Raimati Hembram     London England United Kingdom
Mukti Tirkey Jalpaiguri district in West Bengal Jouranalist & Social activist Delhi Delhi India It is a uniqe platform to introduce each other for exchange of ideas,views,experience and knowledge.I find it exciting and thrilling .My heartiest congratulations to the promotors. Myself born outside jharkhand, i was vey anxious to know about my roots in jharkhand. Out of burning urge to learn more and more about jharkhand and jharkhandi people I have been visiting every nook and corner of jharkhand, orissa and chhattisgarh. I searched the jharkhandis in the tea gardens of Assam too.....Now, this jharkhand network make everything so easy that I may find jharkhandi pals all over the world on this network. My best of greetings to all friends and well wishers. .
Munuren Burh Pogloya (Simdega), Jharkhand Consultant Riyadh Central K.S.A. Awesome
Nadeem Akhtar Ranchi Sub Editor, Prabhat Khabar Ranchi Jharkhand India Well, its a good forum where you can enjoy a class intraction.
Nagendra Kumar Bokaro Steel City Designer Ludhiana Punjab India A Great Start
Nagmani     Bangalore Karnataka India
Nash(eed) Rehmann Ranchi, Jharkhand Consultant in Import/Export Business In Atlanta since 1981 Georgia USA JON should encourage & exchange the prospects of doing International Trade
Naveen Jha Jamshedpur Student Boston MA USA It is a geat initiative and in future it will help us to contribute for jharkhand
Navin Pathak     London England United Kingdom
Nivedita Swami Ranchi, Jharkhand Journalist Ranchi Jharkhand India I appreciate the group's efforts. I have also written an article on this group that was published last month. U will be surprised to know that I received more than 100 calls where people were asking how to become a member of this group.
Pankaj Das Ranchi   Ranchi Jharkhand India
Pankaj Sinha Ranchi IT Analyst Atlanta GEORGIA USA
Paras       North Carolina USA
Parthasarathi Roy Ranchi Research Associate Huntington West Virginia USA Good Network to join people of same origin
Pawan Kujur Ranchi Knowledge Management Professional Bangalore Karnataka India Excellent
Peter Swapan Tudu 7/3 Monipuri Para Assist. Library officer Dhaka-1215 Dhaka Bangladesh Best way to organise all people for any issue
Piyush verma Bokaro steel city, jharkhand Website Designer Delhi New delhi India grt place to know other peoples of jharkhand
Prabir Kumar Raiganj, West Bengal Doctor Raiganj 733130 U.Dinajpur West Bengal India
Pratap Tambay Mumbai Software Professional London England United Kingdom
Praveen Ohal Aurangabad (Maharashtra)   Ranchi Jharkhand India Good portal for Developing Jharkhand
RKRAO ANDHRA PRADESH FORESTER[retired] HYDERABAD ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA networking is good;but it must lead to action
Radha K Pandey Bihar Software Professional New Delhi Delhi India
Raj Prasad Hazaribagh Wing commander, IAF Coimbatore Tamil Nadu India Just logged in, comments later some time.
Rajan Dubey Bihar         I m Very Happy that, I m the member of Jhrkhand group
Rajan Kumar Munger, Bihar Coordinator, Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative Delhi Delhi India Good Initiative
Rajeev K Srivastava Ranchi, Jharkhand Sr. Software Engineer Pune Maharashtra India
Rajesh Ranchi, Jharkhand Senior Software Engineer New Delhi Delhi India Good to have a common forum where all Jharkhandis can express their views
Rajesh Gupta Dumri, Giridih, Jharkhand Chartered Accountant, Senior Manager Doha Doha Qatar
Rajesh Mehta Ranchi Manager Noida/Delhi Delhi India Its a great step towards bringing close to all who belongs to Jharkhand
Rakesh kumar singh hazaribagh & jharkhand student pune maharasthra india grt platform to come closer to our home state people in the unknown state
Rameshwar Singh Hazaribag Secretary in NGO Hazaribagh Jharkhand India
Ravi Kumar Sindri (Dhanbad), Jharkhand       UAE
Rima Kashyap   NGO Professional Bangalore Karnataka India
Ritesh Ranchi Software Engineer Bangalore Karnataka India
Roger Moody Bristol, England Managing Editor, Mines and Communities international network London England United Kimgdom Lots of promise, let's see
Sadanand Xaxa Palamau, jharkhand Office manager(f&a) Bhubaneswar Orissa india Join jharkhandies around the world
Samir Phadnis Mumbai, Maharastra Manager, IT Co. Ranchi Jharkhand India
Sandeep Kumar Bokaro Software Professional Bangalore Karnataka India
Sanjay Kumar Thakur Madhubani,Bihar Doctoral Candidate in Finance,SJMSOM,IIT Bombay Mumbai Maharashtra India I wish to see JON as driving force behind our state's development.JOHAR to all of you.
Serbjeet Prasad Bihar Engineer     Singapore
Shabnam Fatima Patna, Bihar Development Professional Denver CO USA
Shakeel Ahmad Samastipur (Bihar) Civil Engineer Dubai Dubai UAE This network is excellent. It should include people from Bihar as well. The database must have email addresses also in order for members to interact with each other.
Shakil Ahmed Kakvi Bihar   Doha   Qatar
Shashank S. Sinha Hazaribag, Jharkhand researcher Delhi Delhi India should be a good forum to bring together people related to Jharkhandnd
Shashi Barla Chiria Engineer Nasik MH India Good Work, More visuals and some local music required.
Shekhar Ranchi S/W Architect Bnaglaore Karnataka India
Shriprakash Jadugodda Media Activist Ranchi Jharkhand India
Sivani Mandi     Kochi   India
Sreedhar Ramamurthi Andhra Pardesh convenor mines minerals and PEOPLE in India Delhi Delhi India
Sudesh Kumar Hazaribagh, Jharkhand Development Professional London England United Kingdom This is a Biggest e-network of Jharkhand and it's making a new way to contributing for Jharkhand
Sudesh Padhi Calcutta   Calcutta West Bengal India
Sudeshna Mandal Kolkota Research Associate Mumbai Maharastra India
Sudhir Kumar Jamshedpur Director Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Sudip Kr.Das Deoghar Executive Delhi Delhi India Its a great step towards bonding to the roots,our native place
Sugriv Barnwal Bihar IT Professional NY NY USA
Sunil Kumar Sinha Jamshedpur Software Engineer Bangalore Karnataka India
Sunil Sinha Jamshedpur Software Engineer Jamshedpur Jharkhand India
Syed Aamir Mehdi     Jeddah   Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Unoose Ayoob Tamil Nadu Program Manager, BIT Mesra Alumni 1996 Seattle WA USA
Vibhaw Kumar Ranchi, Jharkhand Associate Vice President Mumbai Maharashtra India Good beginning but yet to develop & improve it further
Victor Soreng Ranchi Development Professional Raipur Chhatishgarh India
Vijay Toppo Ranchi Service - NIFFT-Ranchi Ranchi Jharkhand India
Vivek Prasad Ranchi, Jharkhand Research Associate Washington DC DC USA A great effort to connect people....
Yashpal Singh Singbhum Jharkhand Team Leader Riyadh   Saudi Arabia It is good.
Yuvraj Gajpal Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh PhD Student Hamilton Ontario Canada just joined
Zinta John Bhubaneswar Student Bhubaneswar Orissa India
sweta singh Patna Lecturer New Delhi Delhi India nice group!