Email notification when built on different slaves

hezjing

Apr 16, 2012, 9:21:17 AM4/16/12
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have configured the NodeLabel Parameter plugin to execute a job in slave X, followed by slave Y.

When the job failed at slave X, an email notification was sent. Then, the build continued in slave Y. When the job was built successfully in slave Y, another email notification was triggered saying that the job is back to normal. This is misleading because the job is still failing in slave X.

Can I somehow configure Jenkins to send email only when the job is built successfully only slave X?

--

Hez

hezjing

May 9, 2012, 4:38:09 AM5/9/12
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Any workaround for this problem?
--

Hez

hezjing

May 25, 2012, 8:25:11 PM5/25/12
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I have created a JIRA issue for this,  https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-13921
--

Hez

Alex Earl

May 25, 2012, 9:41:04 PM5/25/12
to hezjing, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Are you using the built in emailed, or email-ext?

Sent from my Windows Phone