Re: Product Enquiry

1 view

jonathan sanders

Aug 13, 2010, 2:03:46 AM8/13/10
to Ayaj Shaikh, jec users2

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Ayaj Shaikh <ayaj....@eusiness.com> wrote:

       Hi,

          We are planning to use Java exchange connector in our product. But before that I wanted to know few things:

1)                  1) We want to use only Mail and Calendar feature of Exchange (i.e. send/receive Mail and access/add/modify Calender); JEC or WJEC which one should we go for?

Both support this features, you should use EWSJ for Exchange 2007/2010 and JEC for 2000/2003

2)                  2)  Are we going to get any customer support after purchasing License?

Yes, the first year is free.

3)                  3) Is it possible for JEC to provide us API documentation/some sample code?

Please download the version from our site, the examples and documentation is inside.

4)                  4) Do you have any customer support experience of with the EXT-GWT( http://www.sencha.com/products/gwt/) since we are planning to use JEC with EXT-GWT.

 We had customers who used our product with GWT, our product is independent from the UI framework its used with, and can be used with any UI framework.

                     5) JEC or WJEC are only client side API or do we have to install any server side programs too?

You don't have to install nothing on Exchange server.

Regards,

Ayaj

http://www.eusiness.com

--
Best Regards,
Jonathan Sanders,

Ayaj

Aug 14, 2010, 10:25:06 PM8/14/10
to jonathan sanders, jec users2, Ayaj Shaikh

Hello ,

   Thanks for your reply.

Here in our company we are having both Exchange 2007 and 2003 so in this case do I need to purchase separate licenses for JEC and EWSJ or We can use both with One License  only?

Regards,

Ayaj

jonathan sanders

Aug 15, 2010, 1:36:11 AM8/15/10
to jec-u...@googlegroups.com, Ayaj Shaikh
Hi Avaj,
Yes, you'll need 2 licenses, since its 2 different products.