Java Posse Roundup 2011 dates?

1 view

Matthew Kerle

Nov 15, 2010, 12:07:35 AM11/15/10
to java...@googlegroups.com
hey guys, looking at booking my flights (from oz) to the roundup for next year. I know we don't have many details yet but I'm looking at locking in dates, in episode #329 the guys mentioned that eclipse Con (21-24) wasn't going to clash with the roundup.

Does that mean the dates for the roundup are pretty much set? this year the roundup was 16th-19th, can I assume it'll be more or less the same next year? eg 15th - 18th with a x summit day on the monday?

that'll help cos then I can get started booking tickets, which darwin->Sydney->Los Angeles-> Denver return won't be cheap! But worth it :)

cheers!

--
"life is complex, it has both real and imaginary components"
http://threebrightlights.blogspot.com

Todd Costella

Nov 22, 2010, 3:08:21 PM11/22/10
to The Java Posse
The fellows announced (at Devoxx last week) that the roundup will be
February 21st - 25th in Crested Butte Colorado U.S.A.

Matthew Kerle

Nov 22, 2010, 10:50:05 PM11/22/10
to java...@googlegroups.com
thanks! much appreciated :-)