Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Sudin

ongelezen,
17 jan 2011, 12:45:4717-01-2011
aan Java
Hi All,

From now onwards I will be working out of Infinite’s US office and
there is change in my phone numbers. Kindly update the same in your
list; you can reach me on 319 297 7530 ext 148 or on my cell 319 210
9220. My email is shu...@infinite-usa.com.

Below is the list of my available consultants, kindly send me your
requirements for the same.

Name Technology Current Location Relocation Availability

ND Dot Net Developer Des Moines IA Yes Immediately
AJ Dot Net Developer Des Moines IA Yes Immediately
VK Dot Net Developer Cedar Rapids IA Yes Immediately
SK Sr. Dot Net Dev Des Moines IA Yes Immediately
LS Business Analyst Cedar Rapids IA Yes 2 weeks
OP Sr. Java Lead Seattle WA Yes Immediately
KS QA Tester New York Only NY/
NJ Immediately

Thanks & Regards

Sudin Huddar
Infinite Computing Systems Inc
319 297 7530 Ext 148 & Cell 319 210 9220
Email: shu...@infinite-usa.com
YIM: sudin.huddar
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sudin-huddar/2/981/641
Allen beantwoorden