doubt in integrating gtalk in asp.ner web app

rajesh vr

Dec 2, 2010, 9:35:35 AM12/2/10
to jabber-net
Hi,

I want to integrate jabber-net gtalk api in asp.web application.The
problem is as follows:

I can send a message and getting the response(reply gtalk user )
also.However,the response is not displayed in the .net controls.

Please let me some solution for this

Sreekanth Vadrevu

Dec 6, 2010, 10:59:36 PM12/6/10
to jabbe...@googlegroups.com
No you cant use jabber-net in webapplication.it is api for windows application.

      Thanks,
Sreekanth Venkata

ravindra kumar

Dec 7, 2010, 6:33:57 AM12/7/10
to jabbe...@googlegroups.com
use ajax

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:05 PM, rajesh vr <raju.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ravindra kumar
delhi

ravindra kumar

Dec 8, 2010, 12:21:31 AM12/8/10
to jabbe...@googlegroups.com
i agree with you but if anyone have full privilege the he cant use most of module in asp.net,i have never tried but have some exp with such type of api may be i am rong :)
Ravindra kumar
delhi

Alexander Gnauck

Dec 8, 2010, 3:45:44 PM12/8/10
to jabbe...@googlegroups.com
Am 02.12.2010 15:35, rajesh vr wrote:
> I can send a message and getting the response(reply gtalk user )
> also.However,the response is not displayed in the .net controls.
>
> Please let me some solution for this

jabber-net is running on your web server, not on the client (browser).
So all events are on the server and you have to deliver them to the
client either with page reloads or a comet style component.

Regards,
Alex