RE: Rural Visit - update - change in mode of transport!!!

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 8, 2009, 12:41:20 PM4/8/09
to prar...@ivolunteer.in, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, Rashmi K C, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Hello all,

Change in travel plans… Not timing wise but mode of transport…

We thought rather than going by train (wherein booking for seating waala is just booking with no seats alloted and u’ll need to go early and catch ur seats and if train is ful standing standing etc etc) then by bus to H.D.Kote then to various hallis by other buses and walk…. As we are over 15 volunteers, best would be that we’ll leave at time decided but go by mini bus (21 seater) which will be with us from bangalore till we are back. It would have been too costly if we were just 10 volunteers so didn’t think of this option before, now that we are 15 +, we can book a 21 seater and everyone can go together with full enjoyment. Also first day could be full of over volunteering and visit to haadis and second day while returning we can leave early and do team outing on our way back…J Vijayanand and Sayeesha to decide on outing place by tomorrow EOD… Also if cab is in our hand we can have breaks and halt whenever and wherever required and visit more places and make best use of time. Since we’ll leave early and by own transport we’ll reach on time and have more time for volunteering. Be there with full josh and energyJ

Bus funda is we have to go for minimum 250 kms a day, so we have in hand 500 kms to be utilised and per km Rs 14/- + Rs 250/- per day drivers badha which will come to Rs 7,500 if we don’t go over 500 kms To and fro to H.D Kote will be around 420 kms so we have excess 80 kms to be utilised for outing. Per head will be around Rs 500/- if we maintain the kms. Travel arrangements to be taken care by Rashmi and Sayeesh. Any suggestions plz call them directly ( 9845985111, 9886028830 respectively) We will have 2-3 pick up points. Rashmi to  communicate pick up points, so plzz be in touch with her.

Bhavya U may get into bus from Mandya itself. Plzzz contact Rashmi.

Hope everyone is Ok with this. Plzz mail me or call me if you have any concerns. Also we can afford to take 1 or 2 more volunteers if anyone is really interested to comeJ

Best Regards,
Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Tel: +91-080-41466568

Date : 11-04-2009

Day : Saturday

From : Bangalore City

To : Mysore City Junction

Departure : 06:25

Arrival :  09:20

Please revert back ASAP.

Regards

Apr 9, 2009, 2:38:52 AM4/9/09
to prar...@ivolunteer.in, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, Rashmi K C, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Ok guys, thanks to Rashmi and Sayeesh for taking care of travel arrangements and negotiating to core and getting this super deal for Rs 13/km with CD/DVD coach. J

Make sure everyone communicates their place to Rashmi so that she can inform you common pick up point. We need to be out of Bangalore by max 7… So ur pickups will be by 6 am. Please be ready for early pickups. Rashmi keep only 2-3 main pick up points.

As of now we have told the cab as 5.45 am to be starting of journey…. Saturday will be too hectic and will be over volunteering so take good rest today and tomorrowJ

image001.gif

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 9, 2009, 4:13:02 AM4/9/09
to krishna....@wipro.com, Sayeesh...@in.unisys.com, svh_m...@yahoo.co.in, vijayanan...@sasken.com, rashmi.cha...@stericsson.com, saye...@gmail.com, emal....@yahoo.com, emal....@sasken.com, archana.i...@gmail.com, hars...@gmail.com, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, khbha...@yahoo.com, Pratee...@target.com, ketan....@sasken.com, bhat....@gmail.com, rash...@gmail.com, kart...@gmail.com, Varu...@infosys.com, Sachin.K...@ge.com, hiyap...@gmail.com, krishnatadepa...@gmail.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, bang...@ivolunteer.in, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitr...@gmail.com

Krishna, iVolunteer officeJ

iVolunteer office is main pick up point and expect everyone in and around Koramangala to be here by 6 am. Please maintain time. We’ll leave to Mysore from here and in between have one or two pick up points which Rashmi will advise. Please call her or mail her.

Once again please maintain time as rest of day will be managed as per schedule.

Best Regards,
Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Tel: +91-080-41466568

Cell: +91-99803 50180

Hi all,

            This is Krishna. New member on board for this voyage :P J

            I stay in JP Nagar 2nd phase. My presence is tentative as of now. Will confirm the same by end of tomorrow. And let me know pick up point list.

Regards,

Krishna Tadepalli

Wipro Technologies

|(: +91 80 28520408 212229|

|Å+91 98867 16432|

| *krishna....@wipro.com |

www.wipro.com

image001.gif

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 9, 2009, 8:11:40 AM4/9/09
to Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Superrr!!! Thanks a ton Rashmi. U been coordinating the whole event so well right from calling the H.D.Kote contact to travel to planning… Sabki taraf se ek icecream during tripJ he he

See you all on time at respective points. Get set go!!!!

Best Regards,
Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Apr 9, 2009, 10:44:09 PM4/9/09
to Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

18 from Bangalore and 1 from Mandya… All set to go???

As decided before as Nisarga Foundation will be taking care of our stay and dinner there we’ll contribute some money and donate there. Rashmi had called the founder to check if they had some requirements and he said we could if possible get few note books, pens, pencils and toys/games (like bat, ball, racket, skipping rope) for the 35 kids of the school. Rashmi and Vijayanand are sponsoring for books and stationaries Rs 350/- each. I have agreed to contribute Rs 300/-. In case anyone else wants to contribute any amount be it Rs 50 or more or whatever plzzz call Vijayanand at 9845354568 before 12 pm as he’s going to buy books + games at 12.30 pm and he can get the stuff accordingly.

Thanks and see you all on Saturday with full josh and energyJ J Please save Sayeesh, Rashmi, Vijayanand and my no.s…

Bhavya

Mandya

8.15 AM - (Will call and confirm you)

Ushnisha Ghosh

Mysore Bus Stand(Big Bazar)

6.20 AM

Varuna Gupta

I volunteer

6.00 AM

Vijayanand Nagaraj

RAJAJINAGAR

5.40 AM

 Krishna

I volunteer

6.00 AM

Ravi Krishna

iVolunteer

6.00 AM

Aranya

Rajajinagar

5.40 AM

image001.gif

Emal Pillai

Apr 10, 2009, 5:00:57 AM4/10/09
to Emal Pillai, prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Hi All,

Just keep you all posted Rashmi / Vijay have already bought Books and Pens. Me and Ketan will get

1 - Ring
2 - Skipping Ropes
1 - Ball
5 box - Pencils / sharpener

Best Regards,
Emal Pillai
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
No. 139/25, Ring Road, Domlur
Bangalore - 560 0 71
Tel Net: (080) 39893457
Fax # : (080)  25351133
Email : emal....@sasken.com
www.sasken.com
Work Is Worship
 Believe in it

[...]

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
-------------------------
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In
case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or
indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are
requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication
Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due
authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 12, 2009, 2:54:38 PM4/12/09
to prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Thanks a lot to everyone for making the rural visit a success by your active involvement in Nisarga Foundation, 2 haadis and with little onesJ. Although we weren’t well prepared the event coordinators were veryyyy happy with our presence and said it was highly needed to do HIV sessions in haadi’s to make people aware about this as there is high risk of HIV infected in haadis and they would not be aware of the reasons etc etc…

Would request all to mail in your feedbacks and suggestions for improvement as this was our first ever such event out of Bangalore. Please mail it to Ankur copying me as he would compile all feedbacks and mail it to the groups by Tuesday EOD...

Thanks again and iVolunteer volunteers rock!!! Keep the great work going and just enjoyyyy maadi.

Date : 11-04-2009

Day : Saturday

From : Bangalore City

To : Mysore City Junction

Departure : 06:25

Arrival :  09:20

Please revert back ASAP.

Regards

Best Regards,

Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Tel: +91-080-41466568

Rashmi K C

Apr 13, 2009, 12:11:24 AM4/13/09
to ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Dearies

Good Morning to all of you!! hope all of you had a very good sleep :)

Total Expenses 10820
Amount Collected from Volunteers 11300
Money Left 480

Per head expenses:
  • Rs 800 per head for all the volunteers who spent 2 days
  • Rs 400 per head for all the volunteers who spent 1 day
Also note the above expenses doesnot include the amount (1500 - Rs 100 each ) which was paid to the School for providing the accomadation and dinner.

 - Ankur will return Rs 100 each to Harsh/Aranya/Prateek as they had already paid Rs 500.
 - Amount (480) left with me will be handed over to Prarthana/Ankur...which can be utilized for further events.

I have attached the detailed expenses sheet for your reference.

Any clarifications please get back to me or prarthana.

Regards
Rashmi K C

[Message clipped]

Rural visit Expenses.xlsx

Rashmi K C

Apr 13, 2009, 12:53:32 AM4/13/09
to ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth
All,

Got to know that most of you are unable to open the  X L sheet

I have pasted the detailed content:

Expenses/head

Name Per Head Expenses Paid Remarks
Ankur Pahariya 800 Yes Ankur to transfer the money to my account
Archana S 800 Yes
Emal Pillai 800 Yes
Harsh Ranjitsingh Surana 400 Yes Rs 100 to be returned by Prarthana/Ankur
Karthik Kumar 800 Yes
Ketan Goswami 800 Yes
Mrinal Kumar 800 Yes
Prarthana Unkalkar 800 Yes
Prateek Kaul 400 Yes Rs 100 to be returned by Prarthana/Ankur
Rashmi K C 800 Yes
Sachin Kotangale 800 Yes
Sayeesh Kirani 800 Yes
Bhavya 100 Yes
Ushnisha Ghosh 400 yes Ankur will pay Rashmi.Ushnisha to pay Ankur
Varuna Gupta 800 Yes
Vijayanand Nagaraj 800 Yes
Aranya 400 Yes Rs 100 to be returned by Prarthana/Ankur
Total Amount  11300

Total expenses:

Expenses on Amount
Breakfast 500
Travel Expenses 8550
Lunch 1260
Coconut 260
Irpu Falls -Entry fee/Parking…. 250
Total Expenses 10820
Amount Collected from Volunteers 11300
Money Left 480

Regards
Rashmi K C

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 13, 2009, 3:34:45 PM4/13/09
to Rashmi K C, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Thank U RashmiJ It’s been a very cost effective trip with good learnings. Request all to mail ur feedback ASAP (to share with all to inspire them join in future) + suggestions (to learn and implement for future) separately… If anyone has any issues/concerns plzz get back to me. With regard to using Rs 480 = Rs 40 each, we’ll use it for a event in month end happening with cancer patients or in next month for other eventJ Hope everyone is Ok with it. Please tell me if U all are Ok with it, money was collected based on estimated calculation and I am glad we had an economical trip (special thanks to Rashmi and Sayeeshaaa)… Harsh, Aranya and Prateek, plzzz let me know how do I reimburse Rs 100/- each J

About my feedback and suggestion:

Feedback:

I had some knowledge due to my prior trip to H.D.Kote but this trip gave me more experience. For a moment since we were back I was actually thinking if this trip really did make a difference, then the memorable moments started coming in front of my eyes with learnings at each step starting from coordinating for event to planning for the same which involved so many things and wouldn’t have been possible without Star Volunteer Rashmi to visiting the rural area with all active volunteers to reaching Nisarga Foundation and understanding their remakable work over the decades in tribes with tribals and making positive impact and development in those areas and also understanding harsh realities of rural life with how they live life happily with minimal requirements in life without any cribbings to doing HIV and AIDS awareness which is highly needed there (although we don’t realise the need of doing awareness there till we go and understand their life style) to spending time with little tribal stars and not to forget active participation by volunteers to remove heap of stones that blocked our way and was lying in mid of road for road construction. I felt it did make a difference to me personally in terms of reminding me on how fortunate I am and how I should value every comfort I have in life and it made me feel great that because of our biiig groups presence might be just for a day it did bring awareness and smiles to many faces… Thanks a lot to everyone for making the rural visit a success by your adjusting nature and active involvement in Nisarga Foundation, 2 haadis one of which was Annur (haadi = tribal areas consisting of 40-60 houses) and with little onesJ. Although we weren’t well prepared, we did well and the event coordinators from Nisarga Foundation were veryyyy happy with our presence and appreciated that we came all the way long from Bangalore to understand the rural life and bring some awareness about HIV and AIDS which was highly needed to do in haadi’s to make people aware about this as there is high risk of HIV infected in haadis and they would not be aware of the same or of the reasons etc etc… Also the tribal’s songs + little stars songs, games and dances made us get involved thoroughly forgetting everything and be ourselves and also dance with joyJ How can I forget the lovely hand made gift given by the school kids and staff as a token of love and honour to all of us. Thanks a ton to everyone to make this first time event in rural area trip a successJ Keep going because your skills can surely change many lives…

Suggestion:

o        In future we are very well prepared with every aspect. Like eg. : We were prepared for HIV and AIDS skit but didn’t know how to handle and what to talk other health and hygine related stuff although we could have.

o        Every volunteer was involved but we should ensure that each individual volunteer is given a responsibility to handle, this way it will be more effective. Ideas welcome…

Snaps links:

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/ivolunteer.bengaluru/HealthAwarenessHDKote#

Outing on 2nd day snaps invite below, this has been kept as private and is shared with only our group…

You are invited to view iVolunteer's photo album: Outing - Volunteer team of health awareness

Outing - Volunteer team of health awareness

by iVolunteer

View Album
Play slideshow

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/lh/sredir?uname=ivolunteer.bengaluru&target=ALBUM&id=5324236671469383857&authkey=Gv1sRgCIHE-ObssY_rxAE&authkey=Gv1sRgCIHE-ObssY_rxAE&invite=COaniroI&feat=email

To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

All those who have taken snaps, request to segregate and upload both days snaps and send it by ASAP. Thanks and looking forward for everyone’s replies today itself.

Best Regards,
Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Tel: +91-080-41466568

Cell: +91-99803 50180

image001.gif

Prarthana Unkalkar

Apr 15, 2009, 2:08:42 PM4/15/09
to prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ing03551's MailBox, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, Vijayanand Nagaraj, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, Rashmi K C, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Just refreshed the memories while going thru snaps and couldn’t stop myself from sharing this incident I remembered where post skit one tribal lady said, if her husband goes to aunty’s house she will grind him in grinder… lol

See all of u for all 3 weekend events. Take care.

From: Prarthana Unkalkar [mailto:prar...@ivolunteer.in]

Things to be carried:

  1. AIDS awareness material – Sayeesh and Karthik to get the same.
  1. Id Cards – Please get your iVolunteer Id cards without fail
  1. Drawing material –
    1. Ankur/Prarthana to get drawing sheets donated which will be given as gift to kids post event.
    2. Rashmi to get somethings, if possible request someone to get few (4-5) coloured chart papers. Letzzz teach the kids to do greeting cards
  1. Carry all basic necessary things needed for 2 days including a shawl or small chaddar for Saturday night. Odomas tooJ
  1. Sayeesha – Railway ticket carry maadi once bookedJ Everyone please pay him as soon as we start the journey (Sweta to take lead on it and see everyone paysJ)
  2. Camera – if anyone wants to get
  3. Chargers
  1. CashJ

Thanks and no more mails from me, if anyone wants to add anything to above list add maadi. And plzzz reply to me ur details for train booking.

Best Regards,

Prarthana

Prarthana Unkalkar
Head - iVolunteer Centres

iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
www.iVolunteer.in

“We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”

No. 384, 6th Cross, 18th ‘E’ Main,

6th Block, Koramangala,

Bangalore - 560 095

Tel: +91-080-41466568

Vijayanand Nagaraj

Apr 23, 2009, 4:48:17 AM4/23/09
to prar...@ivolunteer.in, Rashmi K C, ivolunt...@googlegroups.com, Rashmi K C, Kirani, Sayeesha Sridhara, hema madhuri, sayeesha kirani, Emal Ketan, Emal Pillai, Archana Kumar, Harsh Surana, magic...@gmail.com, mrinal...@capgemini.com, sweta.sri...@gmail.com, bhavya bhavyagowda, Prateek.Kaul, Ketan Goswami, Amitha Bhat, kart...@gmail.com, Varuna Gupta, Kotangale, Sachin R (GE, Corporate), hiyap...@gmail.com, Krishna Tadepalli, krishna....@wipro.com, amit.ra...@wipro.com, Ankur Pahariya, avtars...@yahoo.com, chitra kanth

Finally I have uploaded the snaps taken from Camera….

Trip Snaps….

http://picasaweb.google.com/vijayanand.nagaraj/HDKote#

AIDS Awarenes Event snaps

http://picasaweb.google.com/ivolunteer.asha/HDKote#

Regards,

Vijayanand Nagaraj

Please consider the environment before printing this mail note.

Emal Pillai