Re: Digest for ipp-environmental-physics@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Lydia Vladimirskaya

Oct 22, 2010, 11:22:34 AM10/22/10
to ipp-environm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ron!

Thank you for your email. It would be very nice to join the group. I appreciate your help about asking other members. Your feedback would be very important.

Lydia

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:07 PM, <ipp-environmenta...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/ipp-environmental-physics/topics

    Lydia from Da Vinci Sustainability Fair <lydi...@googlemail.com> Oct 20 08:14AM -0700 ^

    I am looking to organise a closed door special event in London
    dedicated to the most powerful scientific discovery that may cause a
    great affect on the environmental management. I would like to conduct
    this event in Feb and I will be taking all cost related to the event
    on myself. I need your help which in particular discovery is the most
    break though nowadays and which one is the most applicable to be using
    in the technologies.

    Ron Krate <rkr...@internationalprofs.org> Oct 20 11:48AM -0400 ^

    Hi Mwinya & Bhola , environmental physics, e chemistry and environmental
    center members,

    Do you want to help this member of our
    environmental physics group?
    I think she may want to learn what you
    all think is the most promising.

    How about which are the three most promising
    technological environmental breakthroughs?

    *Hi Lydia! : * you may want to join our environmental center *: *
    it reopens in April or May ( Environm...@googleroups.com ).
    It will perhaps reopen on a message board, if not as a Google Group-
    ---we are deciding next month, on nov 28-30th.Good luck on your
    London event......Please let us know if you succeed.

    Please note *:* environmen...@googlegroups.com,
    environment...@googlegroups.com and our environmental
    center will actively recruit new members in September.

    Kind regards,
    Ron Krate, Ph.D.
    Founding Head
    International Professors Project
    www.internationalprofs.org

    On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Lydia from Da Vinci Sustainability Fair <