Thursday meetup

Jonathan

May 13, 2008, 2:41:24 PM5/13/08
to iPhoneWebDev
I'm going to grab some pizza and soda for the Thursday meetup, but
wanted to get a better head count for roughly how many pies to get.

A few folk have already spoken up, but give a shout if you think you
may come.

For reference, this meetup will be in Berkeley at 2930 Shattuck Ave,
suite 305. (Corner of Shattuck and Ashby). And will be at 8pm.

Jonathan

PS - A couple people have emailed me since I put up the first note
asking if I knew any iphone developers who might be interested in
their projects. So there might be a bit of business chatting at the
meetup in addition to technical.

Brian Gallegos

May 13, 2008, 2:46:02 PM5/13/08
to iphone...@googlegroups.com
Count me in

Brian

Sean O'Steen

May 13, 2008, 4:13:15 PM5/13/08
to iPhoneWebDev
I posted the event on Upcoming, which will hopefully give us a better
idea of who can and cannot attend on Thursday:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/669197

Thanks,
Sean O'Steen

Jonathan

May 15, 2008, 9:24:48 PM5/15/08
to iPhoneWebDev
Okay. Thursday is here (and its hot!).

Have five or so folk who have said they are coming via list or email.
If anyone else wants to come just stop on in. We'll have pizza and
some cool drinks here at 8pm waiting.

2930 Shattuck Ave Berkeley (its the red stucco business. Pull into the
parking lot and we're on the left in the middle of the inner court).