Help needed with the Sample Load Flow program

vaidhyanath ramachandran

Oct 7, 2009, 12:56:08 PM10/7/09
to Interpss Project
Hi ,

I am Vaidyanath Ramachandran a graduate student of Electrical
Engineering at West virginia University. I am a user of the Interpss
software. I need a small help.

While running the Sample Load flow program by Mike Zhou given in the
Developers guide in Eclipse, I am not able to find the "import
com.interpss.pssl.simu.IpssAclf". Without this jar file, it is not
able to resolve the IpssAclf . Kindly suggest a way to resolve the
program. Also if you have a revised version of the code, kindly send
me a link

Thanks in advance

Regards
Vaidyanath Ramachandran.

InterPSS Support

Oct 7, 2009, 5:52:58 PM10/7/09
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Vaidyanath.

The jar file (ipss_pssl.jar) has been added to InterPSS Code Repository:

http://code.google.com/p/interpss/source/browse/#svn/trunk/ipss.lib/lib/ipss

Please let us know if you have more issues. InterPSS Interactive is a new way to interact with the InterPSS simulation engine. We are looking for your feedback and comments.

InterPSS Support