Last Call: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification to

IESG Secretary

Jun 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/21/95

The IESG has received a request from the IPNG Working Group to consider
the following four Internet-Drafts for the status of Proposed
Standard:

1. Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-spec-02.txt>
2. IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-03.txt>
3. Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for the Internet Protocol
Version 6 (IPv6)
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-02.txt>
4. DNS Extensions to Support IP Version 6
<draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-00.txt>

The IESG will also consider the publication of An Architecture for IPv6
Unicast Address Allocation <draft-ietf-ipngwg-unicst-addr-allo-01.txt>
as an Informational RFC.

final comments on this action. Please send any comments to the
ie...@cnri.reston.va.us or ie...@cnri.reston.va.us mailing lists by
July 5, 1995.

Steve Deering

Jun 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/22/95
I posted the following info to the ipng mailing list, but since an IETF-wide
Last Call on the IPv6 Specification is now underway, I'm repeating it here
on the ietf mailing list, in case any interested reviewers are not on the
ipng list: