GRASS WEEK-22/12/2010 SMP 2

Satish Phadke

Dec 28, 2010, 9:44:41 AM12/28/10
to indiantreepix
Another grass species from Amba ghat Western ghats for ID
Dr Phadke
_MG_9133s.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 19, 2011, 11:09:00 PM1/19/11
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.ANIL KUMAR, mayur nandikar
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

mayur nandikar

Jan 20, 2011, 12:45:06 AM1/20/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.ANIL KUMAR
Hello
Ischaemum species might be ritchii but for the confirmation we need lower and upper leaves photographs and if possible please provide inflorescence, for confirmation of species.
--
Mayur Nandikar
Research Student,

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 15, 2011, 10:06:39 AM2/15/11
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, mayur nandikar, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.ANIL KUMAR
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Mayur ji................................................Ischaemum species might be ritchii but for the confirmation we need lower and upper leaves photographs and if possible please provide inflorescence, for confirmation of species.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089