Wild Flowers for ID : 021011 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 2, 2011, 2:11:26 AM10/2/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose
Very tiny flowers taken along the roadside on the way back from Gulmarg to Srinagar.
I had seen bunches of some yellow flowers like Senecio.....so went to picture those and found these tiny flowers close by.
Very difficult to locate from a distance.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 2, 2011, 2:17:12 AM10/2/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose

Sorry I forgot to attach the picture earlier.

Very tiny flowers taken along the roadside on the way back from Gulmarg to Srinagar,on the 11th of Sept,11.
DSC_0082.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 2, 2011, 2:59:56 AM10/2/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, tanay bose
Prenanthes sp., leaves needed for species identification

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 2, 2011, 3:31:11 AM10/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Gurcharan ji,
Thanks for this one too.
I checked on Flowersofindia....your suggested one seems to be the
correct one.
Aarti

On Oct 2, 10:59 am, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Prenanthes sp., leaves needed for species identification
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 3, 2011, 10:55:51 AM10/3/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, tanay bose
Gurcharan ji,
I found this picture with leaves.
Will this help in further identifying the wild flowers although picture is not too good.
Aarti
DSC_0078.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 3, 2011, 11:05:46 AM10/3/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, tanay bose
Prenanthes brunoniana

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 3, 2011, 11:19:50 AM10/3/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 7, 2016, 1:41:01 AM6/7/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Gurcharan Ji, Garg Ji,
This will also be Prenanthes violaefolia?
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Jun 7, 2016, 1:49:46 AM6/7/16
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0082.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 7, 2016, 1:50:03 AM6/7/16
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
From: Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com>
Date: 3 October 2011 at 20:25
Subject: [efloraofindia:85697] Re: Wild Flowers for ID : 021011 : AK-3
To: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com>

DSC_0078.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2016, 11:19:45 AM10/16/16
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Gurcharan Singh