DV :: 10JUL11 - 0849 :: Cerbera ¿ odollam / manghas ?

Dinesh Valke

Sep 4, 2011, 10:16:58 AM9/4/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Need to know whether the posted plant is Cerbera odollan OR Cerbera manghas.
Going by the yellow-centred flower, my thought is C. odollan ... not sure if it occurs in C. manghas too.

Date / Time : 10 JUL 11, 08:49AM
Location / Altitude : near Kille Nivati, Kochare, Maharashtra ... at sea-level
Habit: small tree, rather large shrub
Habitat: backwater

Cerbera manghas

Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas Cerbera manghas

Regards.
Dinesh

H S

Sep 9, 2011, 5:50:38 AM9/9/11
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Cerbera odollam
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Dinesh Valke

Sep 9, 2011, 5:55:19 AM9/9/11
to H S, efloraofindia
Many many thanks HS for validating the ID ... me too of the same belief.
Will wait for another supporting comment OR negating comment(s).

Regards.
Dinesh