Year 2010- A resounding success- 32,765 messages (56% of all the messages)- around 2000 new species added

J.M. Garg

Jan 3, 2011, 12:25:50 AM1/3/11
to efloraofindia
Oh! What a surprise even though I look at these figures quite frequently!
We had 32,765 messages in 2010- around 56% messages so far in Efloraofindia's history of around three years & seven months.
Most of the groups didn't get so many messages in their lifetime.
This has resulted in adding around 2000 new species to our database in 2010.
When we enjoy the things together, nobody knows where we will reach.
I think by this rate, Balkar ji's target will not be very far off.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Balkar Arya