Euphorbia for ID : 200611 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 20, 2011, 11:44:03 AM6/20/11
to efloraofindia
Taken in the Cacti Garden, Ramoji Film City,Hyderabad on the 23rd of Nov, 2008.
Aarti
DSCN7180.JPG

Muthu Karthick

Jun 21, 2011, 1:38:08 AM6/21/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
may be Euphorbia antiquorum L. of Euphorbiaceae.

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 21, 2011, 11:37:57 PM6/21/11
to Muthu Karthick, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Yes Euphorbia antiquorum
Really nice specimen with flowers

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 22, 2011, 2:11:18 AM6/22/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Muthu Karthick, efloraofindia
Muthu ji,
Thanks for the id.

Gurcharan ji,
Thanks for confirming the id and your comments which I always look forward to.
Good to know that you are active on eflora from Srinagar.
How is the Fig tree doing in your garden?
Regards,
Aarti

On 6/22/11, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Euphorbia antiquorum
> Really nice specimen with flowers
>

> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Muthu Karthick <nmk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> may be *Euphorbia antiquorum* L. of Euphorbiaceae.

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 24, 2011, 9:53:19 AM6/24/11
to Aarti S. Khale, Muthu Karthick, efloraofindia
Aarti ji
It is full of fruits
Waiting for first pick of ripe ones.
Just back from two day trip of Pahlgam. Just read your message, checked and found a few ripe fruits.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 25, 2011, 1:34:45 AM6/25/11
to Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Muthu Karthick, efloraofindia
Do remember us and specially Tanay who enjoys fruits...when you eat them!
Aarti