Id-Hetb(2)

raju das

Nov 11, 2010, 1:47:01 PM11/11/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I have photographed this also from marshy habitat. Plz help me to
identify the sp.

Date/Time- 31/8/10- 2:15PM
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS- Kokrajhar, Assam, Alt 90m
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Small Herb growing in the
marshy habitat

Height/Length- 10-23 cm

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size- 2.5-5.5x 2-3.5cm

Inflorescence Type/ Size- 3-4cm

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- White

SL No 071110 ef 002

--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

Id 001.jpg
Id 002.jpg
Id 003.jpg
Id 004.jpg

C KUNHIKANNAN

Nov 11, 2010, 2:51:42 PM11/11/10
to raju das, indian...@googlegroups.com
May be rubiaceae, Ophiorhiza?
kunhikannan

--
Dr. C.Kunhikannan,
Division of Biodiversity,

tanay bose

Nov 11, 2010, 5:48:23 PM11/11/10
to C KUNHIKANNAN, raju das, indian...@googlegroups.com
Ophiorrhiza tingens threated in Assam
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Ritesh Choudhary

Nov 11, 2010, 7:55:52 PM11/11/10
to efloraofindia
Hello Rajuji,

Thanks for posting this photograph. This is Polyura geminata Hook. f.
(Rubiaceae). Scarcely distributed in NE India. Also reported from
Bhutan, China and Vietnam.

Regards,
Ritesh.