Solanaceae Week April 4 to 10, 2011

1 view

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 1, 2011, 10:48:04 PM4/1/11
to efloraofindia, Yazdy Palia
Dear friends
Solanaceae is the focus of the week in April from 4th to 10th April, 2011. Members are requested to upload photographs of identified as well as unidentified photographs of Solanaceae, even those which are already in our database. All posts related to Solanaceae should start with "Solanaceae Week:.............(name of the plant and place)". The plants for ID should have subject line"Solanaceae Week:....+ unique ID (ddmmyyyy+member initials+post number for the day)+ from (place)".
    The database is being updated for family Solanaceae and species of Solanum at present. Please visit

The week will have special focus on Solanum nigrum complex, species of Solanum indicum complex and Physalis miinima complex which have lot of species to offer from India.

I hope Yazdy ji, who has special interest in the group will have lot to offer.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Apr 2, 2011, 6:20:32 AM4/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Yazdy Palia
Thanks Gurcharan Ji for the initiative
We all will do our best in this Solanaceae special Episode

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat