Tree Shade Therapy -Sunday Reading

Pankaj Oudhia

Feb 20, 2011, 3:38:11 AM2/20/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

   Sunday Edition of NavBharat (CG-04) published information (in Hindi) on Tree Shade Therapy. Please visit this link

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz1P2nmFzDFLOTc1MjNiMjUtZjA1Yi00MmIxLTlhYjYtZjVjNGVkZWNlYWZk&hl=en

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Mahadeswara

Feb 20, 2011, 10:51:17 PM2/20/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Dr Oudhia,
Do you have any translation of this in English. or any other
publication in English.
Regards,
M.swamy

On Feb 20, 1:38 pm, Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Group Members,
>
>    Sunday Edition of NavBharat (CG-04) published information (in Hindi) on
> Tree Shade Therapy. Please visit this link
>
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz...
>
> regards
>
> Pankaj Oudhia

Pankaj Oudhia

Feb 21, 2011, 12:01:43 AM2/21/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks Mahadeshwara ji for your interest. Tree Shade Therapy is practiced by the Traditional Healers of Chhattisgarh. It is an important part of my report on Diabetes. You can get preliminary information about it in English through Google search. Please search "Tree Shade Therapy" and Oudhia.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia