Commelinales & Zingiberales Week: Great work Dr. Mayur Nandikar

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 14, 2011, 9:09:58 AM2/14/11
to efloraofindia, itp...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations  to Mayur Nandikar and all members for another Great episode on Commelinales and Zingiberales. As expected in spite of adding more families the week was not as crowded as previous episodes. I could not contribute much because these two orders are poorly represented in Delhi and  Himalayas. Dr. Mayur, however, did a great job in adding full references, detailed  description, distribution and protologue in many cases. This will go a long way in the ultimate compilation of eFlora of India. Dr. Mayur also provided leadership in setting the identity and nomenclature  of plants in order. We also saw interesting new species of the two orders uploaded by different members.
    Congratulations, Mayur ji again

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Muthu Karthick

Feb 14, 2011, 9:12:14 AM2/14/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia
Yes sir, really Mayuji have done meticulous work.
Hats off Mayurji; I learnt well.

Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org

Balkar Arya

Feb 14, 2011, 10:07:42 AM2/14/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia
Yes Gurcharan Ji
The work of Mayur Ji is very commendable. A milestone in this series of families of the week

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Rashida Atthar

Feb 14, 2011, 10:20:38 AM2/14/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia
Yes indeed, congratulations to Mayur ji.

regards,
Rashida.