Ceropegia for ID 01082011 SMP2

Satish Phadke

Aug 1, 2011, 12:13:43 PM8/1/11
to indiantreepix
We had merry time near Mulshi yesterday with Usha Page madam with all the enthusiasm and vigor. Though it was raining heavily we had to get down from our car to capture this Sahyadri beauty.
Herb around1.5 feet high.
Leaves petiolate 7cm or so somewhat pubescent.opposite.;?decussate
Flowers dense white 5cm
I think this has to be Ceropegia sahyadrica.
Please validate
Regards
Dr Phadke
Ceropegia sahyadrica_MG_3503s.jpg
Ceropegia sahyadrica1.jpg
Ceropegia sahyadrica.jpg
Ceropegia sahyadrica_MG_3494.jpg

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 1, 2011, 1:20:01 PM8/1/11
to indiantreepix, Satish Phadke
Beautiful Satishji.
Even those tiny water droplets have come so well
Madhuri

Balkar Arya

Aug 1, 2011, 1:34:58 PM8/1/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indiantreepix, Satish Phadke
Nice one Satish Ji. I have not seen even a single sp of Ceropegia in real thanks for showing pics.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

Aug 2, 2011, 9:58:35 AM8/2/11
to efloraofindia
very nice... and dedication in the rain...
I am always fascinated by mother nature's use of the
heart shape so often... wonder what does it mean?

I must meet Usha Page ji, I have heard so much about
her in the last few months here...

Usha di
======

On Aug 1, 10:34 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice one Satish Ji. I have not seen even a single sp of Ceropegia in real
> thanks for showing pics.
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>

> > Beautiful Satishji.
> > Even those tiny water droplets have come so well
> > Madhuri

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 2, 2011, 10:10:07 AM8/2/11
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Ushadi Yesterday the same thought came in my mind too. She is the most loved Botanist among the Pune members and of course on the group.
I too felt I should meet her
Madhuri

Sid

Aug 9, 2011, 6:47:17 AM8/9/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Sathish ji, I agree with your id. Excellent photos of Ceropegia sahyadrica.

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2013, 2:34:36 AM7/21/13
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Sushant More, Siddharthan S, Madhuri Pejaver, Ushadi Micromini
I think this is Ceropegia lawii.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg