Re: ID confirmation MS020311 - 14- Cassia grandis

M Swamy

Mar 11, 2011, 7:10:50 AM3/11/11
to efloraofindia

Grandeur of the grandis!      Cassia grandis in full bloom.  The blooms are pink.  In the evening light (6.00 p.m)  the bloom  looks orange.    The tree in Vijayanagara, Mysore is attracting the passers by.

IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3100.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 21, 2011, 7:22:32 AM6/21/11
to efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, noorie new, M Swamy

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3100.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 18, 2011, 4:13:59 AM9/18/11
to efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, noorunni...@frlht.org, navend...@gmail.com, samad...@gmail.com, M Swamy

Grandeur of the grandis!      Cassia grandis in full bloom.  The blooms are pink.  In the evening light (6.00 p.m)  the bloom  looks orange.    The tree in Vijayanagara, Mysore is attracting the passers by.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species)

IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3100.JPG