Pseuderanthemum malabaricum

Pravin Kawale

Mar 29, 2011, 3:08:09 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia
Hi,
Pseuderanthemum malabaricum
Today at Phansad WLS,Maharashtra
Reagrds

DSC04048.JPG
DSC04038.JPG
DSC04041.JPG

DSC04048.JPG
DSC04038.JPG
DSC04041.JPG

Rohit Patel

Mar 29, 2011, 6:43:46 AM3/29/11
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
check with Verbanaceae (clerodendron specie)

rohit

--
ROHITKUMAR M.PATEL
Asst. Project cordinator

Mahadeswara

Mar 29, 2011, 8:00:10 AM3/29/11
to efloraofindia
I am uploading the photos of Pseuderanthemum from Karnataka (Mandya)
in a separate mail now.
>  DSC04048.JPG
> 49KViewDownload
>
>  DSC04038.JPG
> 45KViewDownload
>
>  DSC04041.JPG
> 66KViewDownload

Ushadi micromini

Apr 1, 2011, 8:52:08 PM4/1/11
to efloraofindia
Dear all: This thread is confusing ME....
may be not to others who are experienced, but for a newbie like me...
so what is in these pictures that are showing and and where do I find
this "separate mail" ????
Thank you in advance for clarification, and sorry if I am not
understanding this thread.
Regards
Usha Desai MD (or Usha di...).

==============

Mahadeswara

Apr 2, 2011, 1:02:35 AM4/2/11
to efloraofindia
Since there is no option to attach the photographs in this link , I
thought I could send the photographs of the same species (I presume)
in a 'separate mail'. You may please refer to the mail sent by me to
eflora on 29th March under the subject ' ID confirmation MS270311 -
16- Pseuderanthemum sp'. I hope this link would help you to trace my
photographs.

Ushadi micromini

Apr 2, 2011, 1:15:21 PM4/2/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Swamy: ( Mahadeswara <swamy.c...@gmail.com>,)

Thank you, I got an email with the attachments.

But for sake of completeness...is there a way to insert them here in
this thread so its availble to all and for posterity?
Thanks.
Usha Desai MD (USha di)