Lantana

Marianne de Nazareth

May 9, 2011, 11:09:30 PM5/9/11
to indiantreepix
My Lantana story is out in the May issue of Planet Earth. It has an emag but you have to register. Look at pages 40-43. I have a PDF for those interested.

Thanks as always!

Marianne

--

Former Asst. Editor The Deccan Herald
Freelance Journalist

Ushadi micromini

May 10, 2011, 8:12:13 AM5/10/11
to Marianne de Nazareth, efloraofindia
Dear Marianne: nice, could you please send it here as an attachment ,
so we all will be able to look at your lantana pdf?

Went to your blog, loved the pics of the Tabebuia Rosea, the tree is
magnificent.
Thanks...
Usha di

===============

On May 10, 8:09 am, Marianne de Nazareth <mde.nazar...@gmail.com>

promila chaturvedi

May 10, 2011, 9:15:47 AM5/10/11
to Marianne de Nazareth, indiantreepix

Thanks Marianne,
after reading your mail just now I went to steel this month's Planet Earth. Saw your article in it .Read it little later.
Promila

ushadi Micromini

May 10, 2011, 6:58:15 PM5/10/11
to Marianne de Nazareth, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Dear Marianne: thanks  for the pdf on Lantana...
I never knew its branches are that strong that they can be turned into furniture..extraordinary....
live and learn I guess...

Your pictures of the Pink tabebuia are so spectacular that I hope you have sent them to eflora before...
if you have not, may I be so bold as to suggest it to you that please send them in... botanists would love it/them , better yet non-botanists like myself  would simply enjoy the beauty, and flowers of India website will have one more pink flower in its log....

thanks again, Usha di
========

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Marianne de Nazareth <mde.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Usha!

Here is the PDF!

Glad you liked the blog! I love nature and trees and --- well I am an environment journalist!

regds,

Marianne