Request for ID : 231210 :AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 23, 2010, 12:58:44 AM12/23/10
to efloraofindia
Again taken at Peradeniya Gardens, Kandy, Sri Lanka on the 17th of
November, 2010.
Regards,
Aarti
DSCN1136.JPG

tanay bose

Dec 23, 2010, 1:19:27 AM12/23/10
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Salvia leucantha
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 23, 2010, 12:17:15 PM12/23/10
to tanay bose, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Yes Tanay, but typical S. leucantha has white corolla. This cultivar is known as Salvia leucantha 'Midnight'

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Dec 23, 2010, 9:03:36 PM12/23/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir Ji for making me aware of the cultivar
tanay

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 24, 2010, 9:41:43 AM12/24/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Gurcharan ji and Tanay,
As always....thanks a lot for the id as also other ids.
Aarti