To share 170910 ET

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Sep 17, 2010, 3:43:16 AM9/17/10
to indiantreepix
Friends
This Insect picture I took, in Chiplun, Maharastra
Date/Time- ------ 26.8.10----8.57 a.m.
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS------ Chiplun, Maharastra
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type------------Wild
Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-----
Height/Length- ---- around 0.5 me
Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size -------
Inflorescence Type/ Size-
Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- ----
Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds—
With Warm Regards,

E.Thiruvengadam
Mobile 09987886892
Chembur, Mumbai - 400074

IMG_1482.JPG

lavkumar khachar

Sep 17, 2010, 4:29:28 AM9/17/10
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
There seems to be some error! It is not a picture of an insect, or, is there an insect well camouflaged?

Lavkumar Khachar.

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Sep 17, 2010, 6:20:40 AM9/17/10
to lavkumar khachar, indiantreepix
Yes Sir,  it is a mistake.
I made  general format,while posting I make necessary changes and send to relevant group. Mostly I post this learned group, the response is excellent.
I will see the mistake is not repeated.
I want to share the flower in the photo.
Thank you for pointing it out.

--
With Warm Regards,

E.Thiruvengadam, FIE
Life Fellow
The Institution of Engineers (India)
Chartered Engineer (India)
Mobile 09987886892
Chembur, Mumbai

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2010, 10:54:07 AM10/16/10
to efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, satish pardeshi

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

IMG_1482.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Oct 16, 2010, 11:30:11 AM10/16/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Prashant awale, satish pardeshi
... the mix of plants makes it slightly difficult for searching the leaves !!! guessing it to be commonly found sonki (Graham's groundsel) ... Senecio grahamii
Regards.