Please clarify

kiran srivastava

Apr 26, 2011, 3:16:21 AM4/26/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Are we freely permitting posting of flora from different parts of the world? If we do then shouldn't it has some significance in relation with its indigenous counterparts?

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

J.M. Garg

Apr 26, 2011, 4:48:15 AM4/26/11
to kiran srivastava, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kiran ji,
Our group has group up over a period of time.
Emphasis still remains on Flora of India.
However, moderators has decided to allow such postings from our members as plant species are closely related all over the world.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)