a book on birds,web of life.....

Usha Desai

Jan 27, 2011, 7:51:15 AM1/27/11
to Indian Tree Pix
Friends
our dear Katie has written a book of short stories,on birds.
I read the stories and enjoyed them.They are full of information and wisdom and I highly recommend it.

Katie needs no introduction...a writer[regularly writes for sanctuary cub]an educationalist,environmentalist,activist[very active in Save Ranibagh] and actively involved in our TAW[Tree Appreciation Walks]

Please see the attachment for details about the book.
love Usha
Poster of katies book of birds.doc

J.M. Garg

Jan 27, 2011, 7:59:10 AM1/27/11
to Usha Desai, Indian Tree Pix, Katie Bagli
That's really nice & interesting.
Congrats, Katie ji.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

Satish Chile

Jan 28, 2011, 1:57:55 AM1/28/11
to J.M. Garg, Usha Desai, Indian Tree Pix, Katie Bagli
Katie ji Congratulations to u. I shall purchase the book for my college library.
Satish chile
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile