invasive plant species in India

JANAKI TURAGA

Sep 5, 2011, 10:09:04 PM9/5/11
to treepix Indian
Hi all,
i came across this very interesting site and this is the link to a
study on invasive plant species in india.
http://www.gisinetwork.org/IndiaInvasivePlants/downloads.html
enjoy
Janaki Turaga

Tanay Bose

Sep 6, 2011, 1:19:43 AM9/6/11
to JANAKI TURAGA, treepix Indian
Truly an interesting site
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Sep 6, 2011, 1:31:45 AM9/6/11
I once wrote a few blogs on poisonous plants ad poison arrows. Here are the links:

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

Balkar Arya

Sep 6, 2011, 10:39:01 AM9/6/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, JANAKI TURAGA, treepix Indian
Thanks Anand Ji for sharing the Links
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

JANAKI TURAGA

Sep 6, 2011, 7:56:10 PM9/6/11
to Balkar Arya, Anand Kumar Bhatt, treepix Indian
Thank you, Balkar ji, Anand ji, Hari lal ji, and Tanay for your feedback

>> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/>(NEW PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON 15

Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati

Sep 7, 2011, 5:58:25 AM9/7/11
to JANAKI TURAGA, Balkar Arya, Anand Kumar Bhatt, treepix Indian
This is my publication

1.      Shiddamallayya N*, V Rama Rao, Shantha T R, Shubhasree M N,  Shashidhar H D, Venkateswarlu G & & Sridhar B N : Invasive alien flora of Karnataka in Indian system of medicine (Ayurveda). Journal of Economic and Taxonomic Botany Vol. 34. (3), 2010; 564-579.

--
Dr. Shiddamallayya N,
Survey of Medicinal Plant Unit

Mahadeswara

Sep 7, 2011, 11:52:16 PM9/7/11
to efloraofindia
Can you please upload the paper as an attachment, so that one can
refer.

On Sep 7, 2:58 pm, "Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati"
<snmathap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my publication
>
> 1.      Shiddamallayya N*, V Rama Rao, Shantha T R, Shubhasree M N,  Shashidhar
> H D, Venkateswarlu G & & Sridhar B N : Invasive alien flora of Karnataka in
> Indian system of medicine (Ayurveda). *Journal of Economic and Taxonomic
> Botany* Vol. 34. (3), 2010; 564-579.
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:26 AM, JANAKI TURAGA <janakitur...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Thank you, Balkar ji, Anand ji, Hari lal ji, and Tanay for your feedback
>
> > On 9/6/11, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks Anand Ji for sharing the Links

> >http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com/2010/05/some-poisonous-plants-of-indi...
>
> >http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=8144756335473827193&postID=...
>
> >http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com/2008/12/some-poisonous-plants-of-indi...
>
> >http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com/2009/01/poison-arrows-and-vishkanyas....

Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati

Sep 8, 2011, 1:38:28 AM9/8/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
This is my publication

1.      Shiddamallayya N*, V Rama Rao, Shantha T R, Shubhasree M N,  Shashidhar H D, Venkateswarlu G & & Sridhar B N : Invasive alien flora of Karnataka in Indian system of medicine (Ayurveda). Journal of Economic and Taxonomic Botany Vol. 34. (3), 2010; 564-579.

tn_579.jpg
tn_572.jpg
tn_573.jpg
tn_574.jpg