Dr. Prejith our new member

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 7, 2011, 11:46:39 PM10/7/11
to Prejith.... chillin' in de rain, indiantreepix
Dear all
I requested Dr. Prejith to join our group and share his knowledge of
orchids and other plants from southern parts of India.
Prejith, you may please a give us a short info of yourself.
Regards
Pankaj

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36B, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
       sahani...@gmail.com
       pankaj...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
       +852 9436 6251; +852 5431 6094 (mobile)

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 11:27:17 AM10/8/11
to indiantreepix
Seems he forgot to cc to the group.
Pankaj

Oct 8, 2011, 11:46:50 AM10/8/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
Welcome Prejith to our group.  Hope to see lots of orchids from Western ghats.  I have seen your orchid photos in facebook - very beautiful orchids.

Regards,

Mani.

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 8, 2011, 12:00:07 PM10/8/11
to mani nair, indiantreepix
Just for information of all, that Dr. Prejith is a medical doctor by
profession, a dentist to be specific.
Pankaj

Smita Raskar

Oct 8, 2011, 1:50:29 PM10/8/11
to Pankaj Kumar, mani nair, indiantreepix
He is also Best Photographer :)
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Balkar Singh

Oct 8, 2011, 8:57:32 PM10/8/11
to Smita Raskar, Pankaj Kumar, mani nair, indiantreepix
Wecome to the Group Dr. Prejith Ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

PreSam

Oct 9, 2011, 11:48:05 PM10/9/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks Maniji for the warm welcome and thank you Pankaj for
introducing me to the group.
Regards,
Prejith