Cleome Identification

Prabhu kumar KM

Sep 5, 2011, 3:59:12 AM9/5/11
to indiantreepix
Cleome sp. - Cleomaceae
This Cleome sp. is collected from Mananthavadi, Wayanad in the 1st Janury 2011.
Please help me for the speies identification.

Thnking you

--
Prabhu Kumar K M
Scientist

cleome.jpg

raju

Sep 5, 2011, 7:29:00 AM9/5/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Prabhuji,

This could be Cleome hassleriana (Eng Name: VioletQueen)

Raju Das

On Sep 5, 12:59 pm, Prabhu kumar KM <prabhumkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Cleome* sp. - Cleomaceae
> This *Cleome* sp. is collected from Mananthavadi, Wayanad in the 1st Janury
> 2011.
> Please help me for the speies identification.
>
> Thnking you
>
> --
> *Prabhu Kumar K M*
> Scientist
> Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
> Centre for Medicinal Plant Research (CMPR)
> & 'CMPR' Herbarium
> Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala
> Kottakkal, Malappuram
> *E-mail: prabhumkris...@gmail.com*
>
>  cleome.jpg
> 1873KViewDownload

Tanay Bose

Sep 5, 2011, 10:25:54 AM9/5/11
to raju, efloraofindia
Raju ji I support your ID for this plant being Cleome hassleriana
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

JM Garg

Oct 2, 2016, 12:14:30 PM10/2/16
to efloraofindia, Prabhu kumar KM, dasr...@gmail.com
But leaves look different from images of Tarenaya hassleriana (Chodat) H. H. Iltis
cleome.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2019, 9:58:11 AM10/21/19
to efloraofindia, Prabhu kumar KM, raju das
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

cleome.jpg