Lamiaceae and Verbenaceae Week: Lamiaceae, Tectona grandis from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 10, 2011, 10:57:21 AM7/10/11
to efloraofindia
Tectona grandis, the common teak plant (formerly under Verbenaceae), photographed from Delhi

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Tectona-grandis-Delhi-1.jpg
Tectona-grandis-Delhi-2.jpg
Tectona-grandis-Delhi-3.jpg

Ushadi micromini

Jul 12, 2011, 12:24:24 AM7/12/11
to efloraofindia
wow, nice flower catch....
i wonder if i can reach any...
they are way up top in the tree i am thinking of photographing today

usha di
===
>  Tectona-grandis-Delhi-1.jpg
> 187KViewDownload
>
>  Tectona-grandis-Delhi-2.jpg
> 404KViewDownload
>
>  Tectona-grandis-Delhi-3.jpg
> 170KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 12, 2011, 1:44:05 AM7/12/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Usha di
On such occasions I do two things: Make use of my telephoto lens and pluck twig to take close up with macro lens"