Visit to Paonta Sahib, Dak Pathar, Kalsi, Yamuna Bridge and Chakrata for 3-4 Days

Balkar Arya

Sep 2, 2011, 12:37:36 PM9/2/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
We are planning a 3-4 days visit to Paonta Sahib, Dak Pathar, Kalsi, Yamuna Bridge and Chakrata for flower hunting. We can accommodate only one person for this programme. If any body wish to go may contact as soon as possible.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 2, 2011, 10:06:59 PM9/2/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dates: Starting from Delhi on 15th Morning, return on 19th evening.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Sep 3, 2011, 12:51:12 AM9/3/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Good wishes for a wonderful trip.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

Balkar Arya

Sep 3, 2011, 2:36:24 AM9/3/11
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Final Schedule of Visit
15.09.11 9.00 AM from Delhi Airport. journey towards Poanta Sahib via
Panipat, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar and Kalesar National Park Stay at
Dak Pathar
16.09.11 visit to Kalsi, Yamuna Bridge, and Chakrata Local Stay at Chakrata
17.09.11 Visit to DeoVan and nearby areas
18.09.11 Visit to Tigar fall and nearby Areas
19.09.11 Return Journey Back to Delhi by 6.00 PM

Thanks

> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &

> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members &
> 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
> of more than 5000 species)

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 4, 2011, 4:46:02 AM9/4/11
to Balkar Arya, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Already confirmed members of the trip: five members

!. Myself and my wife
2. Mr. shrikant ingalhalikar
3. Dr. Balkar Singh
4. Dr. Nidhan Singh

One more member can be accommodated.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 7, 2011, 3:31:24 AM9/7/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Still waiting for one more member to accompany us, if anybody is interested to go

Ushadi micromini

Sep 7, 2011, 4:59:27 AM9/7/11
to efloraofindia
very tempting... but I have an exam coming.... competing with 20ish
and 30ish year old kids !!!!

Have a wonderful trip

Usha di
======

On Sep 7, 12:31 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still waiting for one more member to accompany us, if anybody is interested
> to go
>

> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Already confirmed members of the trip: five members
>
> > !. Myself and my wife
> > 2. Mr. shrikant ingalhalikar
> > 3. Dr. Balkar Singh
> > 4. Dr. Nidhan Singh
>
> > One more member can be accommodated.
>
> > --
>
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> > On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Final Schedule of Visit
> >> 15.09.11 9.00 AM from Delhi Airport. journey towards Poanta Sahib via
> >> Panipat, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar and Kalesar National Park Stay at
> >> Dak Pathar
> >> 16.09.11 visit to Kalsi, Yamuna Bridge, and Chakrata Local Stay at
> >> Chakrata
> >> 17.09.11 Visit to DeoVan and nearby areas
> >> 18.09.11 Visit to Tigar fall and nearby Areas
> >> 19.09.11 Return Journey Back to Delhi by 6.00 PM
>
> >> Thanks

> >> as

> >> &
> >> them
> >> Flora,
> >> &

Balkar Arya

Sep 12, 2011, 11:33:15 AM9/12/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Dear all
Our Programme has finalized now and 5 persons as said By Gurcharan Ji are in the list. Weather is very pleasant there now days. We still may accommodate one person if anybody interested. Per person approx cost from Delhi and back to Delhi will be around 8000/- Rs.
Thanks

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 12, 2011, 11:55:49 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Oh, I wish I was there.....
:((

On Sep 12, 11:33 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
> Our Programme has finalized now and 5 persons as said By Gurcharan Ji are in
> the list. Weather is very pleasant there now days. We still
> may accommodate one person if anybody interested. Per person approx cost
> from Delhi and back to Delhi will be around 8000/- Rs.
> Thanks

> > members

Balkar Arya

Sep 12, 2011, 12:02:17 PM9/12/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Yes Pankaj Ji
We will wait for your return after great success of yours and Then will celebrate in Dhanolti

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 12, 2011, 12:03:27 PM9/12/11
to Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Ok thats a deal!!!
You can try contacting Ninad, Umesh and Amit from WII if they wish to join.
Pankaj

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong

email: pku...@kbfg.org
         sahani...@gmail.com
         pankaj...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
           +852 5431 6094 (mobile)