id please kutch plant

jaysukh parekh

Oct 19, 2010, 11:55:22 PM10/19/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
kutch gujarat india
18th octo 2010
from jaysukh parekh suman

_DSC3433lr.jpg
_DSC3434lr.jpg
_DSC3467lr.jpg

shrikant ingalhalikar

Oct 20, 2010, 5:15:56 AM10/20/10
to efloraofindia
Pentanema indicum. Regards, Shrikant
>  _DSC3433lr.jpg
> 531KViewDownload
>
>  _DSC3434lr.jpg
> 501KViewDownload
>
>  _DSC3467lr.jpg
> 770KViewDownload

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2010, 8:31:42 AM10/20/10
to jaysukh parekh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Earlier reply in a separate thread:
"Its Pentanema indicum (Linn.) Ling from Family Asteraceae.
Can u specify me the location or area from where the photo has been taken.
---
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
DIMPR Project,
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai"

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2010, 12:34:02 AM10/21/10
to jaysukh parekh, indian...@googlegroups.com, rajdeo singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
A reply from Jaysukh ji :
"thanks sir for reply and id help.
as per link http://www.indianetzone.com/38/pentanema_indicum_plant.htm it grows at 1800mt  the picture is taken near bhuj kutch gujarat (i dont know alt.but almost on sea leval.)it grows near grass in huge quantity cattles eat this plant, is it harmful for cattle?or any minus or plus point.please reply
thanking you.i am bird photographer, poet.if intrest visit this link and sublinks http://jpsuman.wordpress.com/about/"