ID Plz_171210_Ritesh03

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Dec 17, 2010, 1:44:38 AM12/17/10
to efloraofindia
ID Plz,

Locality: On way to Churdhar (ca 1500m); Himachal Pradesh.

Date: August, 2010.

Regards,
Ritesh.
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

Dr.ANIL KUMAR

Dec 17, 2010, 7:31:20 AM12/17/10
to efloraofindia

Dear look this plant in family Apiaceae

On Dec 17, 11:44 am, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  IMG_1397.JPG
> 208KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_1398.JPG
> 215KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_1399.JPG
> 110KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_1443.JPG
> 155KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 17, 2010, 10:46:19 AM12/17/10
to Dr.ANIL KUMAR, efloraofindia
I think Pleurospermum brunonis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Jan 22, 2011, 2:26:10 AM1/22/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, grassman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Prashant awale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Dear look this plant in family  Apiaceae” FROM aNIL JI.

I think Pleurospermum brunonis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 15, 2011, 10:17:08 PM2/15/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, grassman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Prashant awale
Yes Pleauspermum brunonis only