efloraofindia:''For Id 29092011MR8’ ?Agave angustifolia Pune

Madhuri Raut

Sep 29, 2011, 10:59:59 PM9/29/11
to efloraofindia

Request for validation

Date/Time-Sep 2011

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-Pune

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-Garden

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- ?Agave

Regards

Bhagyashri

290920112141.jpg
280920112089.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 29, 2011, 11:20:05 PM9/29/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Furcraea foetida

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 12:12:32 AM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Sir can it be Any Agave sp??
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 30, 2011, 1:08:09 AM9/30/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
No Balkar ji

The leaves are too distinct to confuse much thinner but sharp at apex.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 2:35:19 AM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir for clarification

Pudji Widodo

Sep 30, 2011, 8:00:57 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
Thank you, Dr Gurcharan,

I have been searching the name of this plant for a long time.

Best Wishes
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 7:44:51 AM10/1/11
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia
Thank you Gurcharanji, Balkarji and Pudjiji
Regards
Bhagyashri

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 7:58:54 AM10/1/11
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia
Request for name of the Plant Family.I am getting confused on the net info that I find
Regards
Bhagyashri

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 1, 2011, 8:12:50 AM10/1/11
to efloraofindia
It belongs to family Asparagaceae according to new classification of
APG III
Pankaj

On Oct 1, 7:58 pm, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Request for name of the Plant Family.I am getting confused on the net info
> that I find
> Regards
> Bhagyashri
>

> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you Gurcharanji, Balkarji and Pudjiji
> > Regards
> > Bhagyashri

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 8:14:19 AM10/1/11