Re: ID confirmation MS020211 - 13- Bignonia sps.

M Swamy

Feb 25, 2011, 6:21:48 AM2/25/11
to efloraofindia

One of the Cultivated Bignonia species.    Straggling shrub
 Photos taken on 2.2.2011.
Location : Mysore University Campus, Manasagangothri , Mysore

IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG

tanay bose

Feb 25, 2011, 7:26:19 AM2/25/11
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Hi Swamy Ji
I think this is  Clytostoma callistegioides (Cham.) Bureau ex Griseb. (
Syn:  Bignonia violacea, Bignonia speciosa,
Bignonia callistegioides).

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2011, 9:06:57 AM3/24/11
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara, TANAY BOSE, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Dinesh Valke
resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Tanay.................................................I think this is  Clytostoma callistegioides (Cham.) Bureau ex Griseb. (Syn:  Bignonia violacea, Bignonia speciosa, Bignonia callistegioides).

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 2, 2011, 10:11:51 AM7/2/11
to efloraofindia, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, noorie new, M Swamy, tanay bose, adav...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I think this is  Clytostoma callistegioides (Cham.) Bureau ex Griseb. (Syn:  Bignonia violacea, Bignonia speciosa, Bignonia callistegioides).

Tanay”

One of the Cultivated Bignonia species.    Straggling shrub
 Photos taken on 2.2.2011.
Location : Mysore University Campus, Manasagangothri , Mysore

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2801.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 15, 2018, 3:00:24 AM7/15/18
to efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
This looks like Bignonia magnifica to me.
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Jul 15, 2018, 10:05:48 PM7/15/18
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia