We are 1600 now

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2011, 12:58:31 AM5/11/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Dinesh Valke

May 11, 2011, 1:26:46 AM5/11/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Great going, Garg ji.
3 cheers !!
Dinesh

Dr Pankaj Kumar

May 11, 2011, 4:15:21 AM5/11/11
to efloraofindia
Congrats and best wishes for more members ahead.
Pankaj

On May 11, 10:26 am, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great going, Garg ji.
> 3 cheers !!
> Dinesh
>

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear members,
> > We are 1600 now. Pl. see
> >https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
> > --
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> > eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> > for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1580 members &
> > 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> >https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of
> > around 4500 species)

Satish Chile

May 11, 2011, 4:27:44 AM5/11/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Congrats & cheers.

--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Gurcharan Singh

May 11, 2011, 8:22:58 AM5/11/11
to Satish Chile, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Congrats all

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ushadi micromini

May 12, 2011, 2:57:34 AM5/12/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji: congratulations....
for making it...
and all those that keep it going...
thanks
Usha di

==

On May 11, 9:58 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,

> We are 1600 now. Pl. seehttps://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1

> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &

> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1580 members &
> 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of
> around 4500 species)

Yazdy Palia

May 30, 2011, 8:55:16 AM5/30/11
to Ushadi micromini, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
though very late, Congratulations Garg Ji.
Regards.
Yazdy.

promila chaturvedi

May 30, 2011, 9:09:26 AM5/30/11
to Yazdy Palia, Ushadi micromini, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Garg ji, congratulations.
Promila

amit chauhan

May 30, 2011, 11:56:35 PM5/30/11
to promila chaturvedi, Yazdy Palia, Ushadi micromini, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulations Sir, many more milestones to be achieved

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant