Terminalia bellirica

Pravin Kawale

Apr 12, 2011, 8:58:34 AM4/12/11
to efloraofindia
Hi,
Terminalia bellirica
Marathi name;Beheda
One of the ingradients of Triphala churna
Today at Sagargad,Alibag
Regards

DSC05130.JPG
DSC05129.JPG
DSC05114.JPG
DSC05112.JPG
DSC05120.JPG
DSC05111.JPG

DSC05130.JPG
DSC05129.JPG
DSC05114.JPG
DSC05112.JPG
DSC05120.JPG
DSC05111.JPG

Satish Chile

Apr 12, 2011, 9:06:47 AM4/12/11
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Good photographs Pravin ji.
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Pankaj Oudhia

Apr 15, 2011, 1:54:10 AM4/15/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks for sharing. Bahera is valuable herb used in cancer formulations. Fortunately I was with the Healers collecting it with Buchanania and Careya for formulation. Later I visited Delhi with this formulation to give it to cancer patient with no hope, with much hope.

Indigenous species added in Cancer Formulations as Tertiary Ingredients. Part-36 © Pankaj Oudhia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZjyV4JjpE

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Neil Soares

Apr 15, 2011, 1:21:01 PM4/15/11
to efloraofindia, Pankaj Oudhia
Hi,
 My photographs of Beheda [Terminalia bellirica] taken in March this year.
                         Regards,
                           Neil Soares.

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, Pankaj Oudhia <pankaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Beheda flowering & fruiting 1.jpg
Beheda flowering & fruiting 2.jpg
Beheda flowering & fruiting 3.jpg
Beheda flowering & fruiting 4.jpg
Beheda flowering & fruiting 5.jpg
Beheda flowering & fruiting 6.jpg

Vijayasankar

Apr 15, 2011, 1:27:40 PM4/15/11
to Neil Soares, efloraofindia, Pankaj Oudhia
Nice pictures. It is interesting to see both flowers and fruits together. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi